Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Okay President @Jorn_Weines, you suddenly have a hand and a small mess to take care of.

Enjoy.

Those are some accusations.

I’ll pull the Quorum lever.

Pulled. Interesting draw.

Hm. Wasting no time eh. Well, cribbing this from P&R:

https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/6/6a882f8ac1a5d16eba2813696526d60fbfd58527_1_500x500.jpg

I’d say your Admiral’s about a six.

I demand to see 17.

http://lavaguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/glassbread_02.jpg

Having been in prison myself for wrongful accusations I do not do this lightly, but executive orders must be executed. @CraigM, send the security team to get that cylon!

Cally goes to the brig.

I’ll be away all day today and a fair bit of tomorrow so won’t be able to participate for a bit. Sorry! Maybe we’ll get a president/admiral chooses crisis and you all won’t need me anyway.

Ahem.

Cally to the brig.

And then this…well, this is unpleasant…

Gosh @Jorn_Weines, which will you pick?

God damn! This is unheard of! THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!

I will choose my main cronie Gaeta to be president. I don’t feel like enabling a GOD EMPEROR admiral at this point in time, and with only one pilot it does not make sense to make Kat president.

I meant since he’s my Fleet Security Advisor.

I’ve seen some stuff.

Raiders move from 6 to 1.

+1 Jump Prep

Few moments while I transfer the Quorum cards to President Gaeta.

@jeffreyb, how would you like your Politics/Leadership draw divided, uh, Mr. President?

https://youtu.be/RLmz6R0Rggc?t=11m37s

Always wanted to be president. I will take one of each

Here you are then @jeffreyb.

Am still amused that Gaeta is President.

I am kind of losing the ability to be shocked by the President/Admiral combinations we end up with.

Thanks for the trust with the pop tart incubator. I am relieved to lessen the odds that I get a cylon bullet to the brain even if would be fairly canonical.

So i found a way to get the admiral out of sickbay.

Never know how this will play out but worth the risk i think.
I will minimize risk things going bad, quorom cards will have to wait

Move to communications
Play Leadership 6 State of Emergency
Activate Communications
Move civvies in sector 2 to three

Okay.

-1 Food from State of Emergency (believe it or not, this is the first lost resource of the game)
Will PM you the contents of the civvies because Communications.
Civvies moved to 3.

Next @soondifferent gets a free move/action and we go alll the way around until we get back to President Gaeta.

This is gonna be a long turn :) Settle in for the ride.

Sorry folks, the weekend happeneding.

Well, Cavil’s got to Cavil. I’ll put on my wizard robes and conjure a basestar in front, 3 raider groupies and a whimpering civie in the back.

Believe it or not, I am on your side, I just prefer an earned, dramatic victory instead of one filled with self congratulatory speeches and engine room nonsense. Also I expect that we’ll jump shortly, so this shouldn’t hurt much.

@Lantz