Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Sorry, I was asleep. We are at minus 1 on the jump track? I will move to Ftl and pull the lever. Reroll if necessary.

Thx lantz for pulling me out of sick bay

I was going to ask if anyone cared to modify the roll(s) but FTL Control spat out two 1’s. So -1 population and we be jumping.

Sending Destinations to Admiral Boss Person.

Speaking of sleep, I’m gonna go do that. Just fill yourselves with suspense until @Lantz chooses a Destination (long before I’m awake). Think of all the goodies that are out in space.

Think of all the bad things that didn’t happen because President Gaeta remembered the little sub-text on Caprica and was wise enough to pull the lever.

This is the good one

As long as we’re time traveling, can we rewind to before that Admiral-bot put me in jail?

Well, technically it was Zarek-stooge who put you in jail.

Hey, the Admiral had made only pro-human moves until that point!

Seriously, other one was at least as bad.

I’m just glad all those raiders are gone.

Brother Cavil will probably put them back in place as fast as he can.

LET ME HAVE THIS ONE MOMENT ZAREK!

This totally comprehensible complete sentence brought to you by Discourse.

Sadly all of this has happened before and will happen again. Dont’ shoot me, I am just the messenger.

As long as Cally stays in the brig you have nothing to be afraid of. I make no promises where the airlock is concerned, however.

Please don’t airlock me either, that would also be bad.

Kat doesn’t get to airlock anyone. I had the deck crew fill the entire glove box of that assault raptor with cocaine and greenies. She’s staying in space until we reach Kobol.

As President @Jorn_Weines security officer I must inform you it is a bad idea for our only pilot to be out there tripping balls.

Does this mean I have to undo my “repairs” to the air circulation system on the assault raptor? I swear it was absolutely necessary for me to put the intake valve in the glovebox.

Well, it seems you have not been informed that @Jorn_Weines is no longer president.
I’ve re-assigned you to head of cocaine and greenies supplies for the fleet.

That’d be a waste. Who knows? We might never see another Cylon ship till the end of the game. I mean, you guys are super stealthy.

Okay so you jump.

-1 Fuel
+1 Food

+1 Distance

And someone gets discombobulated from the trip. @Lantz