Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

It was decided long ago that 1 extra fuel, food and population was friendly enough. Morale started at 10, is 9.

Done. President Felix, please.

http://i.imgur.com/UrSVjef.jpg

Food option please

2 leadership for the draw

Right-o.

Cover your ears, because basestars are…well okay it’s space so it’s not really loud unless it hits.

Basestar rolllllls: ouch, 7…Galactica or Pegasus @Jorn_Weines?

$50 he says Pegasus.

We’re going to need some Repair cards somehow. Either we need to Consolidate Power and get some or someone needs to park in the Research Lab.

It’s Pegasus, @Knightsaber. Say, even 50/50 split on those cubits?

That said, someone XO me, I have stuff to do!

That’s a Main Battery hit on Pegasus.

Noooo jump prep.

Here you are, President Lt. @jeffreyb Gaeta sir.

@Jorn_Weines i may have what you want, you really need it?

I don’t really need it if you have pressing matters to tend to, but I can set up some stuff in case we get some bad crises.

So you’re saying that life is getting boring on the Galactica, and there’s not enough Cylons on the board?

I’m always up to provide excitement and freedom from boring speeches and political gestures.

Allright, I was thinking nuclear but we will go with your plan.

I will Discard leadership 0 iron will to move to the quorum chamber and play leadership xo zarek @Jorn_Weines

Okie dokie, @Jorn_Weines what odd plans do you have?

For my first action I will play Pol 1 CP to draw 2 Engineering. I agree we need to get some of those!

@Knightsaber, did you update my hand proper? I count 11cards in my hand listing, and I wonder if you didn’t delete the one I played?

Maybe, I check.

All fixed.

Oh now I have to update it again, thanks.

Aha, I rechecked and it was correct. Man, you’re fast.

Your Engineering cards are there. Next?

I will play yet another Pol 1 CP to draw Engineering and Tactics.

Not terribly exciting, but cards are nice to have. Now we’ll only get other bad stuff and I will have to discard them.

Also, Cult Zarek is open for business if anyone have more XOs :)