Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

True, the majority of Motives start with ‘When the game is over…’

So you get to be a sneaky sneaky and worry everyone about what you’re doing.

Or even flat out tell insert side here that if you continue to do something then they will straight up try and make you lose.

‘listen, cylons, I get what you’re trying to do. But more space pew pew, less making people have a sad, ok? Otherwise I’ll be forced to make you have a sad.’

Probably should go with Six or someone more versatile, but we haven’t seen Cavil since the very first game (well the first with CLs anyway) so let’s make this a Michael Bay adventure.

(of course, I don’t think we’ve seen Aaron or Simon at all, but bleh)

Correct. And Simon is pretty underwhelming. Aaron, however, seems interesting. His weakness basically makes him irrelevant for briggings, but isn’t so bad I think.

Yay, I got Zarek!

I’ll take one of each of my card types, @Knightsaber

1 of tactics, leadership, politics

Well, y’all are way ahead of me, everyone but Lantz tell me what three cards you’d like from your set, excepting Brotha’ Cavil, gets two.

Edit: Also, @Lantz, have to tell me if you prefer Galactica or Pegasus CiC to start in.

Edit edit: If you look at the BSG games history in the first post, I haven’t won as a player since Game Six. Seems legit. :)

Also, Loyalty comes before picking Skill cards, so keep your pants on just in case.

So you’re like a reverse rabbits foot.

Brother Cavil. Good times.

I will take Pegasus and I will take Leadership for my 5th card.

Everyone has Loyalty and Motives.

Lantz is quick on the draw. Have first hand choices from Zarek and Gaeta. Need them from the rest of you. Need to remember how to do a board. Need to remember how game works. :P

1 Lead, 1 Tactics, 1 Eng please!

Yeah if I remember right, he absolutely destroyed us with those basestars in that game. Great.

I’ll take 2 piloting and 1 tactics please and thank you.

I’ll take one tactics, one engineering please.

Okay give me a bit to set it all up.

Yeah, that was me. I wanted to do it earlier but had to get myself into the brig first because of my stupid victory condition. The variant in this game should be more nuanced and will probably work out much better, since the drawbacks of summoning basestars may be detrimental to other Leader goals.

Back to the gallery for me, now.

Holy crap you guys, Cylons nuked the Colonies, let’s try to escape in this museum-ship. Oh but thank goodness a real Battlestar showed up for no reason, am I right? Also we have little civilians to take care of, this will totally be easy! (Am not a great storyteller)

Get this party started, Admiral @Lantz

Also don’t forget you guys have one Assault Raptor (I always forget to put that on the board myself)

Yeah! There’s an Assault Raptor! Hidden behind…the stuff! And things!