Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Well it’s only fair, I do it to you.

At least we only have 1 pilot! That’s good right? Easier to tell if they are spiking us?

That’s what I’m here for ;)

Also, lol

Quantity Unknown: Unable to Reply

Please Rephrase Question in Form of Gameplay

Edit: I always have a sad when groups take one pilot. We’ve all seen what can happen.

I am planning on XOing someone. I am leaning towards our only pilot or our skeevy president to build the quorum deck.

Opinions?

Let me just say, I accept the position of President. Caprica might not look like much right now, but we’ll get it right fixed up. I know some good people, great poeple. The best. I hear on the wireless that the rest of the fleet was lost in the attack. Terrible, terrible. I am quite militaristic, so I will get on that as well.

English teachers I hope :P

Fuck off, I’m on my phone :)

Fucking off, right off the ship!

Just like the man you’re impersonating. 10/10 effort.

Suddenly the Zarek pick makes perfect sense.

I’d happily take an XO to go blast some toasters.

Hot Dog and I are having a baby shower on the hangar deck at the start of round two. We’re registered at the Pegasus Exchange!

Yeah, he doesn’t look too bad (probably better than D’Anna too.) Helpless if targeted for the brig, but he does have the slippery OPG to deal with that. But if I want to draw an extra card per turn, Six just seems more fun and shenanigany, with a less situational OPG.

Six is very fun, can attest.

Leadership 1(XO) the President. Kat is next and her whole can’t stay in one square thing seems to make the XO seem less optimal for her.

So noted.

President @Jorn_Weines/Tom ‘Trump’ Zarek, you have been XO’ed.

That makes sense, I’d already forgotten I go second.

Go President Jorzarump! Hmm I don’t think I like that.

Thank you, thank you. It is good to have you on my team! Let me tell you, that decision making. Smart fellow, smart fellow.

So, I was on Cloud 9 for some golf and caught a movie, hence my delay. The Great Fence starring Math Darmon. Not a Caprican production, but nice. So, that made me realize that the previous administration failed by not building a fence around the solar system. I mean, how stupid are we?

So, I will go to the Quorum Chamber and pull that nice lever. Shiny. Best lever you’ve ever seen.

Well, that was a bit of an overreaction, Craig.