Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Also, in the spirit of moving things along I will just draw two Quorum Cards @Knightsaber. Not long until my own turn.

Okay dokay.

The President isn’t done yet.

(hey, I’m just the observer, here for the occasional popcorn and shitpost :D)

Cards? Where we’re going, we don’t need cards.

Sorry, but it is cards. The approval rating (while still the best) is a factor, and morale must be kept up. Terrific morale! So, yeah, cards.

I discard Pol 0 FtH and Lea 0 AHoD.

I know cards are scarce now, but morale is a slippery slope.

I am looking for a new appointee for Colonial Fleet Security Advisor. That Leoben fellow was a bit flakey and had apparently (fake biased wireless!) talked with some Cylon-looking people.

I discard
Leadership 1(XO)
Tactics 1(LS), 1(LS)

You need a man of many talents. One who… is patient. Can train up others, can work on a team.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F_3KjokTsmA/hqdefault.jpg

Someone of power, who knows the underworld

One who knows the proper application of force.

Allow me to introduce to you Alex ‘Crashdown’ Quartaro

(yes, the random pilot dude from BSG has now played Starkiller, and Darth Maul)

blearily stumbles into thread, discards some cards

Crashdown? Holy shit I knew I’d seen him somewhere before, and now I’m pissed, so the Basestar fires…it was gonna anyway, calm down.

Roll: 1

Plebs.

+1 Jump Prep.

It’s Kat-action-hotness-time, @Otthegreat!

Or something.

OTTTTTTT

I will hop into our snazzy assault raptor and launch into sector 4.

I don’t even have to win a game of rock paper scissors or call shotgun or anything for the raptor. Sometimes being the only pilot is pretty sweet.

You get an extra Hangar Deck action too. Not that you have to use it, but I will need a final answer.

Oh yeah. Actually I will move back to 3 so I can heroically swoop in and save the poor lonely pilot in 4 next turn. And because stims.

Alrighty, let me fish up the next crisis. Maybe it won’t be terrible.

Maybe it’s a little terrible.

@rowe33, you’re up first on this one.

Who can help? I’d have to spend two cards and not sure if the cost makes sense.

Don’t worry @Jorn_Weines your security officer is on it

I can help, of course.

Sorry humans, I’ll be more helpful as we approach the golden mean. I won’t stand in the way of your little science experiment though.