Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

So, Ott will remove the XO, Lantz will play DE and the check will pass.

Treachery 0(DC) will place 2 Raiders in front of Galactica…5…5 Raiders! Hahahaha!

The Raiders will move from 5 to 6.

There will be no Jump Prep. This will continue until morale improves.

So, I will just pull the Quorum Lever again.

It is so good this lever, let me tell yoy. We’re going to make this greatly, and so on. Et cetera, et cetera.

Well you can pull it when it’s your turn. How about that?

It’s Cally’s turn, let’s play fair now.

Go go, @rowe33

Zarek is at 0 cards right? (for my bookkeeping)

I do believe he has 1.

Edit: Or he has 0, and you’re right. My mistake. Pretend there’s a 0 on the board.

Hmm, would like to send our pilot off to meet the toasters but that’s not in the cards. I can help defend the civvies though. Move to Command & activate. Move each viper counterclockwise.

Okie dokie, yay another crisis!

Admiral @Lantz, your call.

Wouldn’t it be nice to check on the president

I am leaning towards putting Cally in sickbay. Any other thoughts?

ah yes, he wouldn’t get cards eh. That’s a bummer.

Sound fine to me

Looking more closely it seems like Cally is the only reasonable person to put in, we should have time to XO her out hopefully.

@Knightsaber We’ll take the sickbay option and I’ll see Cally’s loyalty card please

Whoops. For some reason I thought it was my turn.

Weird, why mine and not the President? Would be a bit more critical of a role. Is that why you haven’t RSVPed to the baby shower??

Edit - oh, you have to check the person going to Sickbay. Nevermind, makes sense!

Okay Cally to sickbay and Loyalty being shown. One moment.

The Basestar fires too.

Roll: 8

@rowe33, Galactica or Pegasus?

Well, it turns out fortunate that Zarek was once again able to slime his way back into the shadows.

Our beloved Cally must be serving PopTarts at that baby shower because she’s a frakking toaster.

Well ok then. So either we have a robot admiral or one roaming the halls with a gun. I’m not sure what we do, but I tell you this, I’m not landing this raptor any time soon.

It’s doubtfull the admiral would use a de to help us if he were Cylon. Better to not let cally run loose in that case