Battlestar Galactica 16: What Have We Done?

A CL on the first pick, I’m so proud.

soon had these:

@Otthegreat picks next.

Oh right.

OTTTTT

Motives

motives

:D

Man, so soon hit 3 of his motives, but lost because Humans won. Granted needing to win by hitting fuel, or Galactica, isn’t exactly the easiest move.

Well he would have won with any 2 of them, so he had many options, but the fleets being late, and the crisis deck just plain thwarted him in the end.

Alright, let me take a look at some of these under used folks.

Wow yeah, soon was so close and yet so far. No wonder he was helping us.

Edit: I’ll take Lampkin because a political leader with no leadership skills sounds like a great idea. Don’t expect any XOs from me!

@Jorn_Weines next.

So close, meaning that the humans were doing great and I was no where close to actually winning ;) It was a very doable set of motives though, what with my being Cavil and they had a lone (cylon!) pilot.

Also, I don’t think anyone ever ended up playing Cult Baltar, so throw him on the list! Plus, considering quality of Ander’s (and Cottle, though they probably wouldn’t coexist) OPG, you can probably play him guilt free (taking Romo’s miracle would hurt though.)

Right, the one wrinkle being your incompetent Cylon underlings :)

Screw it, I will play Samuel T. Anders!

@Lantz

Actually you were very close, soon. The next crisis would have probably done 2 damage to Galactica (and FTL was the next flip, after the damage counter reshuffled), and you had the Mutiny card to do more damage. And there were 2 Basestars on the board. Cain couldn’t use FTL, and it would have been damaged…track would be at -1.

Then Kat and Cally could have just used the Cylon Fleet to fire the basestars and it would have been over, in your favor.

blinks

YOU STOLE MY PICK!

Jorn is a cylon. Let’s airlock him.

This is going to be a fun game.

What a wonderful band of misfits.

already has a headache

Sage advice: Someone should get a real military leader and someone might think about an actual pilot.

Does either of you mind playing military leader?
@soondifferent
@rowe33
I played one last game and wouldn’t mind switching it up. I can switch slots with someone?

It doesn’t matter to me what order you pick in. Screw the picking rules :)

Sherman “Doc” Cottle reporting for duty.

Forget all that, one of you three had better pick Cottle!

Edit: yay Lantz!

Save us, Lords of Kobol