Battlestar Galactica 17: Prime Motives

0 cards

@jeffreyb @CylonPresident

Did someone forget to plug in cyber-@jeffreyb 's charger?

sorry, but i’m waiting for my hand to be updated with the leadership card

Did I not do that?

Huh, ok fixed that @jeffreyb

@Craigm is the final Cylon!

2 cards @CraigM

will be useless after this though cardwise

Ok confirming the precise timing for refreshing Destiny.

No reason, nope.

EDIT: timing confirmed. New destiny deck created as soon as emptied, which means before resolving the skill check and cards.

Whom to trust, indeed a difficult question these days. The President had acted decisively and independently to try and find a path forward. Trust in leadership was essential these days if they wanted to survive. The journey was not over, but neither was it secure. Fragile times, these be.

But hope yet exists, and if they could create trust? They may just make it alive. So Executive Order 21354.17.3 Better Emotional Harmony And Population Protection for Youthfulness. Because in these grim days, people seemed to age unnaturally quickly. Having a gala to make everyone feel young again by engaging in many of the traditional dances, feasts, and parties of adolescence should help everyone remember better days. Remind them what they fight to preserve. Not some dull grey existence, but a life lived in full color.

It was a limited affair, for sure. People simply lacked the resources to properly aid. But with some encouragement, i.e. Baltar providing legal amnesty to any who provided their secret stashes of booze or colonial delicacies that had been illegally hidden, if they provided a portion for the party, the crew was able to scrape together enough booze and bundt cakes. Sure some people were giving eachother the side eye, but a party is a party. Just hope nobody with a bad attitude crashes the party…

Skill cards:

Politics 3(PP), 4(PI)
Leadership 2(XO)
Treachery 0(B), 3(ABM), 4(VO)
+16
Tactics 0(TI)

@jeffreyb select the order to resolve Trust Instincts, Violent Outbursts, Bait, and A Better Machine

Abm then ti

Well that got interesting.

Treachery 3(PV), 4(VO)

So you are double sent to sickbay. Guess someone at the party didn’t like your face.

Bait triggers, Personal Vice triggers @Jorn_Weines @soondifferent @Lantz and @jeffreyb all draw a Treachery card, Jeffry you also draw a Mutiny card.

At least it is still a pass right?

You went from +16 to +23, so yeah. It’s a pass.

I mean, I know that 2nd Cylon card was handed out. Unless it fell on the floor, which would be tragic.

Are the old treachery cards in the deck?

@Knightsaber you may pick your second card.

Engineering.

@Knightsaber your turn is ready.

I, uh… meant to. The Treachery deck is about to refresh, I’ll mix in then.

AAC of course. I forgot, then I remembered, then I forgot. Then you reminded me.

I’ll borrow a card from the Doc and let him draw Tactics.

Then activate Caprica.

makes people at Craig’s workplace leave him alone