Battlestar Galactica 17: Prime Motives

I will freely admit I put in something that could help or hurt. Depends on everyone else.

3 cards

I have contributed significantly.

Also, the Doctor gave me useful cards. Smells human.

3 cards

We should be good I think.

@Lantz

1 card

@CraigM

Ok lets see…

My god. That’s a lot of cards

‘We have the tapes, right here. High level officials were in contact with the hostile robot government. The recordings, transfers, it’s all right here. It is inarguable at this point, there is a traitor among us. We can not trust those put in positions of power!’

‘Calm down. The administration has things under control. We have their paperwork right here, all filled out. Everything is all good. What we really need to focus on is the radical Cylon threat. Not chase phantoms. Look, just because our most senior pilot was a terrorist Cylon who conspired to try and kill all humanity, and that pilot is now linked to other members of the leadership is no reason to think there is something more to the story. That is anti human propoganda. I, for one, won’t stand for that here. In fact I’m beginning to think you’re the real traitor.’

‘That doesn’t even make sense’

‘You know what doesn’t make sense? Hmm? You asking dumb questions while you could instead be doing investigative work into the real threats. I haave stories right here from the ROM Times detailing exactly the kind of stories you don’t cover but should. Did you know that last yea there were members of the colonial government who were using unsecured broadcasts? They were hacked by the Cylons, terrible business. But not our government, we’ve got the best anti Cylon computer experts. The President knows how to pick the best people. Ellen Tigh can inform you more about our security details later if you want to know what true pro human activity looks like.’

‘Yeah, everything you just said is a lie and…’

‘See there you go again. This is the facts straight from the President and Admiral. Now the Admiral was brought on, some of you doubted him, but he’s much better than the old Admirals our previous President had. The best, most trustworthy. Plus he can fly. Could the old Admiral do that? And don’t forget that the Doctor has thoroughly inspected all members of the staff for health and Cyloninity. Nothing. There’s nothing there. Report that.’

‘Press Secretary I want you to know how much I hate you right now’

Politics 2(StP), 3(IC), 3(IC)
Leadership 0(AHoD), 2(XO), 3(AAC), 4(DE), 4(DE), 5(AAC)
Tactics 1(LS)

• so many
    Engineering 0(IU)

+2 for AHoD

Super Pass. @Lantz draws 2 Engineering from IU

Jump prep +1

@rowe33 select your 2 card draw.

Ok. I have trouble sorting my suspicions.

2 Treachery

Also, do you think you brought enough guys?

Look at this big meanie over here.

I think that it is somewhat counterproductive to point fingers now. I have a current theory. Have to see how it breaks down.

Can you take two of the same type?

Let’s compare notes later.

Ok @rowe33 you’re all set

I’ll activate Caprica and draw 2 crisis cards

Someone’s afraid of the president!

Ugh you’re too close to me.

We’ll go for the check here.

My contributions here would be limited.

I can help out, but obviously I can’t go it alone.

@rowe33 if you end up giving them 1 food and a free jump prep, I’m gonna have to box your line.

Interesting we passed the last check so overwhelmingly eh doc hmmmm

Unless we opg from helo here which seems drastic

Still, not many colors to spike with so I see no reason for a precheck card

Will add 3 cards @Knightsaber