Battlestar Galactica 17: Prime Motives

It is mainly because you are Gaius Baltar.

Ok the accused puts in first
@soondifferent

I am highly entertained right now.

Edit: Not in the being-Six sense, but as a GM. Two airlock attempts! Two nukes fired! I’ve never seen the likes of this before!

Without being too specific, there were cards in my hands I haven’t been able to get rid of safetly until now. Seemed like a safe time, until it wasn’t.

I am human, and I’m rather convinced our dear admiral is the hidden cylon since he has the most to gain. I contributed significantly to preserve our population in the earlier check, while Helo took a “risk” with plausible deniability. Baltar seems human given the EaW discards, and doc has very little to gain from staying on our side. Well, unless this is the play. I’d prefer not to lose the morale unnecessarily but I guess we’re not in the danger zone yet.

0 cards

@Lantz

I have to say that this game is fascinating.

2 cards

@rowe33

I’m torn here but I’ll abstain and see how this plays out.

0 cards

@jeffreyb

2 cards @Knightsaber

0 cards but I’m still entertained.

@Jorn_Weines

Better make sure sure it passes @Jorn_Weines

I sure hope this will not be a disaster. 4 cards.

@CraigM

It will, above all, be entertaining.

Baltar cleared me (and his OPG sees both cards). So I can be wrong and incompetent but not a toaster.

Unless Baltar and you are the two Cylons of course. I don’t think we’ve 100% ruled that out yet, right?

Cord of Discord

I totally forgot about that. I kept thinking it was a random loyalty card. So, pretty sure it’s Helo then.

Note to future Baltars – always check the admiral!

The walk was slow, the cuffs chafing, the blindfold making direction hard to discern. Dim halos of light danced at the edges of the blindfold, as they made their way along the ship. More than once the presence of an elevation change was left… unnoted. Were it not for the fact more troublesome matters were at hand, she would have been upset that this caused her to break a heel.

Finally they stopped. The echoes of empty hallways, and cold air, told her this was indeed the airlock. Fun. A rather brusque command was barked, and the MP holding her asked if she had any last words.

She leaned in close, whispered in his ear, and backed away with the cheshire grin to wait what may come. The MP, she was certain, was several shades of red. Finally, after a brief moment for him to regain his composure, she heard him walk swiftly to his commander.

He stuttered then gave an order to…

Skill cards:
Tactics 1(G&I), 2(G&I)
Treachery 0(B), 0(B), 3(S), 3(PV), 3(ABM), 4(VO)
+16
Piloting 0(D)
Leadership 1(XO)

@soondifferent?

I am disgusted by the amount of work you guys are making Craig do after soon decides how to resolve Dogfight.

Edit: Er, actually @Jorn_Weines gets to resolve 0(D), because current player. I are good at the rules.

Restore Order, played by @Jorn_Weines means Dogfight has no effect (nor do any Treacheries)

No, there is something else afoot I want Soon to do.

I’m still upset about the heels mind you (It goes with everything) Well, there’ll be time to fix it.

I might be surrounded by scheming, treacherous people, but even in these dark times I believe we can move forward. Turn this treachery into something positive. There’s been enough sorrow, no one else dies today (especially me)

I’ll play leadership 5 (CoP) free cards! Get your free cards!