Battlestar Galactica 17: Prime Motives

I’m literally the best pilot in the fleet. I bet you regret spacing me now!

‘It won’t make the people happy to know about the prison labor system. I mean, I understand the need, but the last thing we can afford is a scandal’

‘Don’t worry, Press Secretary Spacer, we’ve got a plan to sell this to the people that is fool proof.’

‘What if this conversation is being wiretapped by known Cylon agents, and will be used as blackmail that could bring down the administration?’

‘Fool. Proof. Besides, who would ever believe such an absurd thing as our President and Admirals confiding in Cylon spies, taking on even the occasional romantic dalliance. It’s absurd in the extreme! What do you think this is, some kind of cheap spy novel?’

‘Ok, you have my approval to run the ad campaign.’

PRESIDENT BALTARS HAPPY PRISONER FUN LAND!

The newest in recidivism technologies, solving both the problem of criminal behavior, and our fleets diminishing supplies! Now prisoners and other malcontents get the opportunity of a lifetime. This celebration of work, and all the positive benefits for the individual, means that they get to relax in the state of the art faciluties. Burn off stress, and supply the fleet with raw minerals, in this refreshing hammer game! Be the person who breaks the most rocks in the time limit and earn extra rations!

This work spa is available to all persons who need a chance to regroup after making poor life choices. Humanity needs every individual, so rather than the barbaric practice of locking unfortunate individuals in a box, we are giving them a new, thrilling, lifestyle more suited to their needs.’

Skill cards

Politics 2(CP), 2(CP), 5(IC), 6(PP)
Leadership 4(DE), 5(AAC)
Tactics 2(G&I)
+26
Treachery 1(BL), 2(SD), 2(SD)

+21, pass

Pp6 O_o

The cylons are trolling us:)

I see you enjoyed writing that one!

I am not sure I can back the current administration after seeing this policy enacted.

**Story is a work of fiction, and not based on any real events. Any similarities to actual persons or events purely coincidental.

is busy riding the rides in President Baltar’s Happy Prisoner Fun Land

Don’t think I find jumping into a raptor a good use of an xo.

Maybe the doc can get us some cards and take a shot @Lantz

Sounds like better deal than President Baltar’s Funtime Flight of Doom Raptor Ride. Cards are good.

@jeffreyb no board, as little changed and I am pressed for time. Your cards are dealt, do your stuff, whatever it is.

Deleted, didn’t see that it wasn’t an official XO. Sorry on phone.

looks at @Lantz, notes he has baby, nods in solidarity

Xo 1 on the doc

Airlock looked tempting as well. Out with the old and all that. Have to make room for se…uh…six

I will play Tactics 4 (SP) from Doc’s never ending supply and open up on the raiders in 1.

@Jorn_Weines if that works I will give you cards, do you want any color in particular.

Ok the good doctor continues to do bad things. Do they not have the Hippocratic Oath in Kobol?

He shoots roll - 3+2, -2 Raiders in 6.

@Lantz your second act?

@Jorn_Weines @jeffreyb

Thoughts on another shot, my opg, or cards to @Jorn_Weines?

Might as well clean them up

Maybe just clean up? But cards are nice too, we are a bit low…

@CraigM fire another round