Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

As Jorn says, it’s 3 cards? I would probably lean towards the cards with your turn coming up soon anyways, but I dunno how good of cards you’d have to dump anyways.

You guys are weird. The President discards 2, with a turn coming soon. Chief discards 3 and has to anyway because he can’t even have a hand of 10.

Unless @scottagibson’s cards are disgustingly amazing it looks pretty obvious to me.

I’m weird!

@CraigM: Dump the cards.

Discard Leadership 0 AHoD, Leadership 2 XO (edit)

Discards are L0 IW, P0 FtH and E1 R

Here, I’ll help. @Jorn_Weines, you’re the Chief, it’s the end of your turn, you can only have 8 cards and you have 9 after that discard, so pick another.

Sorry been that kind of morning. Sorting now.

I got your back, Craig! I’ve done this a few times too.

And @Jorn_Weines is actually fine. He started the turn at 12, played Repair and PI to get to 10, then discarded 3 from the crisis. So is actually at 7 and needs to discard no further.

Well, it really has been that kind of morning.

lol I looked at the board and saw x12, Chief with an 8 limit, and discarding 3 from the crisis…totally disregarding his entire turn. Because I’m awake, I swear.

Ok @Lantz all set up AND WOULD THE BLASTED SITE THEME QUIT FLIPPING EVERY 30 SECONDS!

Seriously the everything is eye searing white that it keeps changing to is fracking annoying.

Yep. But it is gone now. For now.

Tory has been felled by a seizure from the all white background causing her to fall onto the train tracks.

I didn’t get exactly what I was hoping for, but here we are:

Tactics 3(SP) to adjust a die roll taking a shot at the centurion

Go back to politics, your aim stinks.

Roll 2 (+2) = 4, miss.

@Lantz your choice

@Lantz gets a choice?

Nope, you are correct. Lantz gets a choice on which card to add.

We’re doing the check. @Knightsaber start us off.

I can help. We could use the jump prep.

I can barely do anything. Cain doesn’t like politics (or cards with high numbers).

1 card.

@jeffreyb

0 cards @scottagibson