Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

I am not really very helpful on this either, you’ll have to do the heavy lifting Knight.

I’ll get the party started with 1 Card.

@Jorn_Weines

0 cards. @Lantz

1 card

@Knightsaber up to you Admiral

edit - I can’t type

4 cards.

@jeffreyb

1 card @CraigM

Technically you mean @scottagibson but I’m pretty sure that’s a 0.

I’m pretty sure he needs to discard 2 also. Which is weird since it’s after the crisis. But i see he only pulled one quorum card as well.

So i will accept it as it is

@CraigM

You can use the President title as an action to draw 1 Quorum card, so no discard was needed. It is how you could get Quorum cards if Colonial One was destroyed, for example, or if you are Roslin.

He used the President’s card to draw one Quorum card instead of activating his location to actually do the normal president thing. Because (s)he has cancer.

Roslyn is kind of a trash President. Vote Tory!

Ah. Learn something every day it seems :)

Ugh, next thing you’ll be spouting off about a Capricexit. No thanks, Lib Dems.

But, 1) sorting crisis cards is good, and 2) once-per-game sorting 4 quorum cards can save the day.

Roslin’s crisis sorting is ridiculous, especially if you have a friendly Roslin and friendly Boomer next to each other in turn order.

I didn’t say Roslyn is a bad character, she’s super awesome.

She’s a trash President. It’s different. Vote Tory!

Make the 12 Colonies of Cobol great again!

Hey, put the working man in charge!

(Me, that is)

I’m guessing we’re done with cards, Craig.

Yeah, sorry, have a raging headache, and generally feel like shit right now. :(

Will get things up soon, but I apologize for the probable inability to move to the next turn after.

@scottagibson you’ve got a choice coming.

Why President Roslin was given the task of directing a badly damaged Raptor in for a landing will forever remain a mystery. Hell, why the President was even on the craft was of great curiosity. Something about a private spa suite on board the Merry Iago.

But things went sideways, the pilot knocked unconcious, the course set for collision, and thrusters unresponsive. It was in this situation that her marine compliment asked her a very pertinent, but entirely inappropriate, question.

‘Can you fly this?’

So she gripped the control stick, and made the fateful decision. Pull left, or pull right?

Skill Cards:

Tactics 0(QT), 1(LS), 2(LS), 2(LS), 3(SP), 4(SP)
+12
Treachery 0(B), 3(PV), 3(ABM)

Total +6 PaBUT things happen. @scottagibson what card activates first, and to what effect? Treachery 0, 3PV, 3ABM, or Tactics 0QT, remembering that withdrawing a card is optional.