Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

It is not, though they are a fun class.

We need a game with 2 Cylon Leaders now, possibly working together, possibly working against each other…nobody knows, not even Craig, as his son will randomly assign motives using a modified arena battle system of his own creation!

I think the MEGA-GAMES are reserved for when we have been naught and Craig needs to punish us.

@Knightsaber don’t know if this is allowed but i wanted to confirm a rumor that the admiral has a brilliant plan to activate command. It would change my choice of cards

I can confirm or deny nothing at this time.

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!?

(Nazidiscourse needs more to allow that to be posted)

Admiral Cain is more than happy to rename the Galactica to United and forcibly remove you from the ship with marines.

I’ve not even boarded yet!

We’re overbooked!

Offer 400 cubits and night’s lodging on the Astral Queen…

Sorry all, had to turn in early last night and drive a ton this morning. I need a bit to think about this one.

I think I’d like to try a Cylon leader, @CraigM. Probably Leoben for my first go at that.

Very well, @Jorn_Weines

Poor Simon. Cottle got picked twice and he still remains perpetually benched (the very last unplayed character, I believe)

This is correct.

But Cottle is actually a decent character. Anders, however…

I am tempted to take piloting Helo, but I’ve been wanting to play “Chief” Galen Tyrol so I’ll go for that.

@Lantz

@CraigM, I’ll take one of each for my starting hand.

Was just thinking that having to play a card face up might actually be useful in some situations. Perhaps more suited to agendas than motives though, where everyone likes to play coy.

I will take Tory

one card of each please

Let’s get this tub of metal off the ground.

Ok mostly set. A few last things before we crack the champagne bottle.

@jeffreyb selected 1 tactics, 2 Piloting. I need you to choose which sector you launch in, 3 or 4
@scottagibson I need you to select your 3 starting cards
@CaseyRobinson I need you to select your 2 starting cards

Finally @Knightsaber I need you to decide Leadership or Tactics for your fifth card, and Pegasus or Galactica to start.