Battlestar Galactica 18: Off to college, and then to War

Very well

@Knightsaber choose your doooooommmmm

New skill card and another chance at jump prep is the GO TO on this I think @Knightsaber

Discards one. Remember this crises from last game :p @Jorn_Weines

I’ll discard Treachery 4(VO) to get a crisis with the pretty little icon in the bottom right corner.

All the absent Basestars can have fun doing nothing.

I meant drop…

Hey Cain, eat this!

Hit galactica, in the face

plays treachery 3 sabotage

Aren’t you precious? You got to do something!

nods

Looks like Chiefs got some fixing to do. Damage… Command.

New crisis:

Ok @scottagibson

Now that’s a crisis, pity it has a jump prep[quote=“CraigM, post:428, topic:129245, full:true”]

nods

Looks like Chiefs got some fixing to do. Damage… Command.

[/quote]

Hey, looks who is in Command, in the face indeed :P @Knightsaber

My ability works only on my turn and not on an XO turn, @CraigM?

I’m not sure what ability you think has relevance here? Your OPG is an action, if that’s what you mean. Which could trigger as one part of an XO.

Chief’s repair deal is “On your turn”.

Ok. I am a bit confused since I believe some other abilities work on an XO while others don’t. “On your turn” sounds pretty clear, though.

Which is clarified in the FAQs too. However, that said, I forgot about that since I didn’t see the immediate application. Anyhow, carry on!

The new action after repair one :)

I’m inclined to lose the morale rather than risk damage, but this is still a democracy, so tell me what you think.

I’m more worried about jumping and not knowing who our new friend will be (assuming there’s a 2 in there).

If it’s the Chief, we probably won’t be repairing anything anymore, so you may as well hit the morale.

@CraigM: Lose the morale

I agree, go for Morale.

Ok that’s 1 morale down, 1 jump prep up.

Destinations sent to Admiral @Knightsaber