Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Sheesh, let’s not fail this, whoever remains human. I can help a decent amount here but we’ll have 2 others doing whatever they can to fail this.

Pretty good destination. Between this and taking mutiny for herself, I’m betting that Gina is not Cylon (watch me be wrong!)

I was not, and am not a Cylon (drink). To me, that means that one of the following is true:

1. Kat is Cylon
  2. Apollo is Cylon
  3. Apollo and Billy are Cylons.

I had some reasoning as to why [2] is less likely, but on second thought maybe that falls through (which kind of invalidates my reason for starting this post.) Regardless, [3] best explains our current state of affairs, so we shouldn’t discount it just because it’s least probably by card distribution. I may have been too hasty in terms of leaning on probabilities earlier.

Oh boy, brig me again and just end humanity right now so we can start over.

Going by the current card counts and skill distribution, just about everyone except Kat should be able to help with this one, if they’re human.

3 distance is great. The check not so much brr.

I’m sure you can get a 6 here, guys. I’ll just play a Guts & Initiative to help keep you honest.

Ops, misread my notes too fast, it’s @soondifferent

@soondifferent is next

So with an IC we can pass it perfectly? surely someone has one

I agree, this would be an ideal time to play one.

I can solo this check and pass it with a 6 as long as no one else adds anything. At this point the 12 pass benefits the Cylons almost as much as it does the humans. Everyone agree?

Lol, nice try.

No one is going to trust anyone at this point.

Maybe it’s a way to establish trust ;)

Nah, who am I kidding, that’s what the airlock is for.

Of course the Cylons don’t want clarity. They want to be able to spike, waste positive cards from humans, sow Chaos.

For the risk of 1 morale, I’m offering

1. Proof of my loyalty. This means quite a bit, since we know there is at least one Cylon pre-Kobol, and helps us narrow the suspects down. Or, proof of Cylons should they renege and decide to “help” with the check even after agreement. If I turn out to be a Cylon, you have your turn to get rid of me.

REMEMBER that card I displayed on my turn? It can reduce our lowest resource further. I’m not going to use it’s action because I’m human. Don’t you want to be sure?

If I’m Cylon, I’d be playing that card’s action no matter what. The only way you would be able to stop me is via the airlock. Wait, if I’m Cylon, why am I calling attention to it?

If I’m human, I expect you’d see that card in this check no matter what to prove my loyalty.

1. So…by trusting me, you save cards. It’s a 6 check, but we would probably have to pile on more for fear of Cylons if everyone adds.

2. And it’s just a risk. It’s not a sure loss, as opposed to food shortage. We’re at 8 morale.

Consider this against the cavalier attitude with our food situation. Billy: I’ll single-handedly bring our food into the red! Apollo: Do what you want, we’ve never lost from food before!

Fair points, but just a little contradictory. If the fail isn’t that bad, it would be a great time to fake loyalty and a bad time to reveal. You also didn’t mention that G&I makes it a reckless check, which makes it a bit more dangerous. Maybe I should’ve played the my other card instead, at this point.
Regardless, 1 - fair enough, we should probably take the gamble; 2 - it’s not me you have to convince right now, I’m done.

We’re at 7 morale, for the rest it was quite funny.

It’s think you have to accept your credit is lost

@Otthegreat you have an ic?

Not contradictory at all. Whether the check passes will be less revealing than the unique card (only one in the deck) you’ll see there, one you’ve all seen from my hand. One that I trust you’ll all believe that a Cylon would not play in a check given our current resources, or otherwise I have a broken Pegasus bridge to sell you.

So my loyalty will be proven. The Cylons may chip in positively here, but observe their responses to my logic. We should do something about them soon.

1 card (same even if Gina plays an IC, which would be a waste @Otthegreat)

Also, the reckless doesn’t really factor here, we’ll be flipping cards whether the check passes or fails.