Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Because we have a lot of people contributing, I’m running out of cards, and I’m holding on to a couple cards because I think they’ll be useful later.

And there was an engineering check earlier, plus I think I discarded a bunch to play that mutiny card.

ok this is a lot of cards. Sorting now.

The prisoners revolted, marines were sent in. A missile was launched at the support crafts, it impacted them. They survived, if only through fortune, and a law passed prior to the attack that had mandated all missiles include an electronic trigger safety that would disable missiles when no unidentified craft were on radar.

The problems were resolved (sorry, packing to take son to eclipse, so brevity)

Skill cards:

Politics 0(RT), 2(CP)
Leadership 0(IW), 2(XO), 4(DE)
Tactics 1(G&I), 1(LS), 2(LS), 4(UP), 4(SP)
+20

Piloting 2(EM), 2(EM), 3(CV), 6(BotB)
Red Tape removes BotB

Total +13, pass.

Cylon placed in cylon 3

Also @jeffreyb needs to place one civvie ship due to the Cylon pursuit advancing.

No treachery, interesting. And I have a feeling that RT backfired. Begin Operation Brig the Greek, drunk man.

Ok this is the board minus the to be placed civvie.

@soondifferent you may do things when ready

Damn, my plot to play all my Pilot cards totally failed here.

It’s pretty obvious that Perky and I are both human. Soon’s playing of that anti-Food card seems pretty likely he’s on our side too.

Put it in 5

Craig is attempting to destroy the Sun again today. If we get to the crisis stage I have been instructed on which card to post.

At this point I think we’re pretty sure of the following:

• I am human
  • Apollo is Cylon
  • Kat is human
  • Gina was human pre-Kobol

Between Billy and Gina I am less sure of, given Gina’s less than trustworthy appearances in the last 2 checks. My gut still says Billy as Cylon, but there is a non-zero chance that I could be wrong. Things to consider

• Billy’s delving into our food supplies, and all the other reasons in my prior essay.
  • BIlly as Cylon could be part of the reason that Apollo stuck around.
  • If Billy was human, would Apollo have lied to keep him in the brig? Would have been riskier but might have been worth it.
  • However, BIlly did give up some means of fighting the brig
  • Apollo’s more overt reveal (civvie in 5) part of misdirection?
  • Gina’s stinginess with the last check, when she had 7 (I know, I know, I have 12, but I was the first to add, and most them cards are marked for briggin’)

What do you think @Perky_Goth? We could go the safe route and brig Apollo, but that’ll mean Billy gets the run of the ship next turn. He could move to brig Gina instead of revealing and raise the stakes.

Also, a decent chance I might be brigged here thanks to PV. Hopefully not, but don’t have a choice.

Oh, but first I’ll drunkenly talk about my awesome plan to solve our fuel problem (display tactics 6 SFF) to draw another tactics.

(@Lantz I don’t suppose Craig left you with card draws?)

Sorry, I can’t help with that

I don’t know who it is, I remember otthegreat XOing me out of sickbay.

That was all before Kobol right? I’m pretty sure if Gina is Cylon, she turned at sleeper.

Dude, I just played every good card I had to prevent a 1 Food loss and you’re still unconvinced? Really??? You sat on cards that could’ve been played to prevent that and I’m the Cylon?!?!?!

By all means, keep following that gut instead of actual evidence. That’s worked well for humanity so far.

Would have been more convincing if you didn’t sacrifice the food to begin with :) You didn’t spike but you could have put in the ill-intended RT (or it could have been Gina’s sole contribution.)

With the threat of PV over my head I’m thinking we can’t afford to make a mistake here though, so I’m leaning towards brigging Apollo. Ask Gina to play IC and add in whatever she can. What do you think @Perky_Goth?

Sounds the safest, with surprises probably coming from that too.

Okay, I’ll move to admiral’s quarters and activate it to brig Apollo. Before we start, Gina @Otthegreat , can you play your IC?