Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

I thought I read that they don’t somewhere in the ufaq.

Good work on that crisis! I can help with this one although I wouldn’t have minded tanking food as well

Will double check, though it is a moot point currently.

No point tanking a 7 point check, let’s not be too stingy.

1 card

1 card as well @Perky_Goth

Don’t really know if I should save it for another crisis, but I’m playing 1 card.

Ok to @soondifferent

Oh, right, err, soon exists and has the right cards. I’ll remove mine for later if @soondifferent thinks he doesn’t need it.

1 card phone bold

What is one of the worst possible things to do after suffering a massive terrorist attack that reduces your population to tens of thousands living inside metal balloons floating through the void of space? If you answered leave your explosives unattended then you win!

Galactica wasn’t a particularly new ship. Nor were her crew especially noted for their detail oriented approach. Sure they were an endearing cast of misfits who had no compunction about skirting every reg in the book, but what’s a little light mutiny among friends. It’s not like anyone had needed to use the weapons locker lately, so I’m sure whoever was there last locked it.

Now that the langour and atrophied disciplne had been broken with mushroom clouds, the crew hustled to bring things close to sensible order. But in the panic the list of priorities quickly grew. Things like not getting shot down, while landing counterpunches outweighed simple maintenance tasks. When the action is in space no one thinks of the guns that only hurt the small fleshy things.

Except one person. One single pair of hands reached for the handle and twisted…

Skill cards

Leadership 0(AHoD), 2(XO), 5(DE)
Tactics 1(LS), 1(LS), 2(LS)
+12
Politics 4(PP)

Total +8

…and twisted it firmly closed, and engaged the locks.

Raiders move from 5 to 6

Ok @rowe33 it is your turn.

So we do could some quorum action, repairing those vipers would be nice as well or maybe shoot some enemy ships.

Just some ideas

For the record @rowe33 did not draw his normal draw. @Otthegreat and Gina coming into play already.

So, yes @jeffreyb, he may have drawn a repair this turn.

Well, ofcourse i knew that cough ;)

Maybe he has nice xo cards as well

No one can resist a little Intimacy with Billy

I button my shirt up, fasten my belt, and head to the Quorum Chamber. I draweth a card from the well! (discard Tactics 1(LS) to check the card first)

Well that rook an …interesting turn.

Keep that one on top for draw #1, then draw card #2, unmodified.

Ok the crisis
Food Shortage

Your choice @rowe33

One or two scoops Mr president?