Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Woops. Well that could be bad or good. Did you check if damage stays on the basestar after we jump? @CraigM

At least we hit the important bits

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the question. Yes, the basestar keeps any damage tokens on it, even when it is moved to the Cylon Fleet board. Hope that helps!

Tim Uren
Associate Producer
[email protected]

Not me, Craig, but another person with my name who posted it on BGG. So yes, they stay.

Should we bother trying to pass this one?

Pretty sure you’ll regret not easily brigging the Admiral.

I agree it doesn’t look worthy of my cards. Really an edge case and we already saw a crisis with looking at loyalty. How many are there of those.

I believe there are like 4 cards that do this. There may be a few more, potentially even ones I haven’t seen before.

We’re not hurting on cards right now but we’ll likely never see the benefit to passing it. So I’m okay to throw this one if everyone else agrees.

Also, that “lock him up” mantra is getting old, Billy.

Well, a cylon is out there, you made yourself a suspect. We can tank it, it certainly not where I’d like to spend my cards, but I don’t know your hands.

I’ll pass, 0 cards

Will anyone not be punting this check?
@soondifferent
@Otthegreat
@jeffreyb
@Perky_Goth

It seems you are near unanimous, I’ll give an hour or two, given the conversation, and if no one objects I’ll move forward.

Pass.

Same, when it comes to me.

0 cards

Ok so it seems that everyone is in agreement (sorry Ot, but I doubt you’d want to solo it anyhow).

So you take the fail.

The detectors are no more.

Skill cards

Leadership 0(AHOD)
Engineering 1(R )

Total 0, no reckless trigger.

You have a boarding party.

Jump prep +1

@rowe33 for your Tactics/ Leadership, what do you take?

I’ll discard treachery 3 (ABM) as I’m over. And also not a Cylon.

@craigm Tactics please. Is anyone going to help me get out of here?

I will. Although another possibility is that you should get rid of our unwanted guest first, just to quell some lingering (and surely absurd) fears that you and Apollo are in cahoots…

I would, but I don’t really have the cards. I can lend you my moral support though!

I will if I others don’t. BTW, you used up your OPG, right?

Can’t help directly but you might have a go.