Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Hmm. Usually we see more water shortages than food. Must be Apollo.

You are going to discard right Billy?

Ok, what do the non-Cylons here think? Basically all my cards to save 1 Food because just like last time, we’re losing 1 no matter what.

I don’t know how common it is to lose, or gain, food, but 4 at distance 2 seems low. OTOH, if you have good cards, it could pay off in other ways - we’re not getting out of this without gambling one way or the other.

I wouldn’t worry too much about our current position. We never lost by food (I think, almost though) but that would have to be some really good cards to not take the 1 food.

Really up to you @rowe33

Saving a food now means that we have more flexibility later. Saving cards now even if are human right now, it doesn’t mean you will remain a human after you jump. The human thing to do is to save the food. Not sure why this is even in contention.

I’ll keep my cards - we have a Cylon already and Food really is the least of our problems right now.

Apollo + Billy Cylon team?

Give me a break, metalhead.

We’ll make some soylent, it’s fine.

Your Paranoia is getting the better of you, or just more deflection?

I’m sure Rowe is metagaming here as he is human. Nothing you can do about that.

We are about to jump
Anyone is suspect again pretty soon

On the subject of jumping. Should we be at - 1 instead of - 3? @CraigM

Yeah you will be at the -1 space. Also you have 1 nuke instead of 2. For some reason when I did the first part I must have saved before I edited those, and closed them, so that when I opened it to finish it had the old values.

Or I straight uploaded the wrong one. That seems like the case upon further inspection. I even had damage tokens on the basestar.

Anyhow -2 food. Then the Raiders attack.

Raider in 1 - 4, miss

Raider in 4 - 4…

Any moves from @jeffreyb or @Perky_Goth ?

Also @Otthegreat I have given you your cards already, if you want to prepare your turn as soon as the piloting is resolved.

em 1

Reroll 4, -2, miss.

Ok @Otthegreat. No board right now, heading out the door, but it’s yours.

Jump? Or something special? @Otthegreat

I’ll discard Politics 0 (FtH) to move to FTL and jump the ship.

Looking at your weakness maybe taking that mutiny yourself wasn’t such a great idea after all

No XO available for me to hit it? As Apollo points out, I’m confused by the risk of jail time. We could have had the Cylon in jail for a while now, or forced him to resurrect at least.

I’m away from home so you’ve got a few hours to discuss I suppose.

That’s a good point. I don’t have an XO to use, unfortunately. I thought about playing my mutiny card instead of jumping. I guess I’ll think about it a bit more.