Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Don’t get me wrong, I think jumping is pretty good right now

Soooo…what have you done for humanity lately? You keep accusing me of being a Cylon but all you have to go on is the brigging, which I helped you out of based on the improbability of both you and Apollo being Cylon. Meanwhile I’ve destroyed a basestar and lamed another, helped with all important checks. I could have used my opg in a far more damaging manner. Pretty poor Cylon play. You’ve caused us to lose two extra food for selfish or Cylon reasons. You opted out of checks we could have passed with your help. Please stop acting so toasterish, it’s making me consider the statistically unlikely.

Yes, all you did was brig a human on no real evidence. Then try to play nice so you can keep picking suboptimal destinations.

Alright, on second thought I will play this instead:

VLiC7IS_d

Discards:
Politics 0 (FtH), 3 (IC)
Leadership 1 (MV)
Engineering 0 (EN), 1 ®

Interesting…

Hmm. I don’t think Gina is a Cylon, because she wouldn’t have hesitated to brig me earlier if she was. So I think the next jump should be safe at least.

Ok here is the crisis

Centurion Assault

Starts at @jeffreyb

I’ve got nothing.

I can’t help much here either beyond what I promised in the last check.

don’t expect too much help from these 2 cards

@Perky_Goth

2 cards that should get us really close, then.

I’ll add 1 card to wrap this one up.

That’s phone bold above, sir! @CraigM

Heavy footsteps on Galactica nearly drowned out those on Colonial One. A coordinated assault while all were distracted. Newly minted Admiral Inviere was singled out for elimination, if the marines and Vipers couldn’t get there first.

Metallic thuds first echoed from outside the hull, before breaking their way inside through hacked airlocks. Barely finished placing the military insignia on her uniform, she stared down silvery forearms, waiting for the flash.

It came, but from an unexpected direction. Grenades rolled by, incapacitating her foe briefly. A brief firefight ensued, and when the smoke cleared the full carnage could be revealed.

Skill cards

Tactics 2(LS), 2(LS), 4(SP)
Piloting 0(PtF), 0(PtF), 2(EM)
+10

Engineering 3(SR)

Total +7, fail. Any modifications?

I’m not sure how 1 raptor and 1 XO is worth 8 in tactics including a SP (but you know, totally fine to hoard when sacrificing food), but since we’ve come this far I’ll play leadership 3 DE

Very well, The Admiral is spared a trip to the ER.

Which brings us to Apollo. What do you draw @jeffreyb?

Well, aren’t we all a happy bunch. We passed it. Don’t mind me jumping the ship I hope

2 politics please @CraigM

Spared: 1 XO and 1 raptor
At the cost of: SP, 2 toothless PtF and a DE. Not to mention 4 in tactics and another 2 in piloting.

Hardly cause for celebration.

You might be right, for once. I suppose I take the ones we’re not talking about tanking more seriously than I should, especially since we’ll jump - that’s probably due to the medium were we’re playing.
Will change function parameters… I mean, I’ll adjust accordingly, especially since we’re going to the sleeper phase.