Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

I’ll take Tactics please.

I think Jacks Fisk’s head will explode after he reads this one i’m sure insert sarcasm

I will take a piloting (yes, i’m a pilot after all, before i hear the accusations flying my way again)

Oh, and one more thing. Since Ot won’t be able to reply until this evening, the Reckless bit…

Flip… Treachery 0(B)
Reckless activates, flip second… Treachery 3(PV)

Everyone draws a Treachery card, @jeffreyb a Mutiny card.

I’m pretty sure one of the food was going to get lost anyway. Now I’ll have to look it up. I think the cards ended up being useful after, but only he can be sure.

+19 is a hell of a pass, though I get how we got there. Shouldn’t have played my card for this check in this political environment.

I’ll take a tactics card.

It’ll be pretty obvious I’m human after my next turn. Note the centurion creeping towards a Cylon victory.

We could have been at 6 food right now, a nice safe spot at 5 distance. We’re at 4 due to Billy.

Other than the first turn we’ve never been low on cards. The first Food Shortage may have been understandable if he was holding something awesome Political Prowess (since he would have had to discard his entire hand and wouldn’t be able to keep it) and we were at 8 food but the second is inexcusable, with food already our lowest resource AND he ended the turn with 9 cards, which means he could have saved a food and kept 4 really good cards if he wanted to. It’s possible he wanted to metagame, but 1) even that is against the odds, since there’s already a Cylon around, it’s a 1/5 chance he’ll be the one to get flipped and 2) we work with the information we have.

He felt safe doing that because I was a convenient scrapegoat - after all, I brigged a “human”! Going after me is of course the classic Cylon move - he had a cause, and it sows chaos. Even Apollo joined in near the end. Of course, if Billy is Cylon it implicates him as well.

Chipping in on the last check means nothing, as I pointed out. Morale is at a decent level, it would have passed without their intervention, it only shows an attempt to prove their innocence.

I should have pushed for him to deadly force (Quorum card to kill a centurion that he implies he had) before we let him out of the brig, but I felt had too much suspicion on me then. We can’t risk relying on him to do it now.

Kat, I hope you have a 5+ card you can one shot the centurion with. If you can XO me from the armory, that’ll help me get rid of this albatross of a mutiny card, and I’ll be able to return the favor on my turn. I believe we should brig Apollo to get rid of his CAG title, and in the slight chance I’m wrong about BIlly. Billy would help us brig him, I’m sure.

I’ll take a tactics card

You want him to xo the person right next to him. That’s a good one, nice try

Only Cylons would be unconvinced of my humanity at this point.

I doubt anyone really believes that.

I would like an xo through command as well so I can get into space and get vipers online then I can xo him back in the the same turn. (that would be 7viper activations in total) far superior to any other move.

But I’m not asking for that,

Asking for an xo at this point, it makes you look guilty. Especially when you are right next to that person. It’s like suicide for humans to do stuff like that when you are not sure where the cylons are.

The centurion is a threat, I’m sure Kat or Billy will be taking care of it. They can’t both be cylons I would hope

I actually agree about brigging Apollo. Despite everything, I’d like to believe you’re human, even though the XO request is a bit crazy.

@Perky_Goth are you convinced of my humanity? @Otthegreat?

By the way, if I could change I would have taken the card loss for the first one. I felt I’d need my cards to help fend off the Cylon we had already working against us.

I’m not convinced any of you are human, especially now that we just entered the sleeper phase.

I’ll take Tactics, since we have that centurion to worry about.

If playing SoE in a check doesn’t convince you it’s obvious nothing short of the airlock will, and that plays into the Cylons hands. Imagine you were a Cylon in our current situation. You’d at the very least keep it, play it when raiders are around under the pretense that we need the extra turns. It even comes with a free action to bail immediately after. Imagine what you’d do with that card as a toaster.

There’s literally nothing you can do as a hidden Cylon right now more damaging than taking away an extra food. (Brigging, airlock etc. requires some consensus.)

I don’t think we’re going to lose via Food, if we end up losing. But it would have made sense to play that card to make it slightly more likely, if you were a Cylon. If Kat & you are both human though, wouldn’t it be better to throw the Admiral in jail so the title transfers back to you? I could only minimally help with a brig check.

And how do you know Kat is human? i’m not wasting cards on brig checks without some proof.
It’s not like were swimming in cards at the moment.

The admiral is making the most sense out of the lot of you at the moment.

1. we need to deal with a centurion
  2. we need to get those civvies bunched up or out of here

A basestar will jump in if we get a basestar symbol on the next crisis

Ok @Perky_Goth you are cleared to go.

If soon is really human, it’s even more important to get the Admiral title back. Fuel is our most critical resource right now.

What’s our distance? I can’t seem to find it.

Top center.

Distance 5.

I think @Perky_Goth may still be on vacation mode? So let’s talk about who at least one of the Cylons may be. I think we have more than enough information to make an educated guess. Let’s focus on pre-Kobol, since we know there’s at least one Cylon at that time.

• I’m not a Cylon now, so wasn’t a Cylon then.
  • I’m willing to bet that Gina wasn’t a Cylon. Taking the mutiny for herself, the destination, etc.

So we have:
Billy, the destroyer of all the food
Apollo, the enabler of the destroyer of all the food.
Kat, ??

The Centurion is important, definitely. But termination of toasters, equally so.