Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Ha true. I do, actually.

1. We didn’t know about a Cylon at that point. This was the 3rd crisis, before the great Colonial day disaster.
  2. We didn’t talk about it, so you had no idea whether that 1 card would help. It was a low number, what were you saving it for? It wasn’t like everyone before you were throwing it, I added. (I could have passed it with a DE, btw)
  3. Yes, that was my gamble of the game. I wasn’t sure, but had a gut feeling. I admitted it as much. There were no pressing issues, we were safe.
  4. We’ll see.
  5. Awfully sure of you to risk having 2 humans in the brig (you were also in jail at that time.) This even though I’ve been discarding treacheries. Even though I’ve been helping with checks, nuking basestars.
  6. So good you added 3 cards into the medical breakthrough check! The politics cards were 2, 2, 2 and 4. (I imagine Gina added one)
  7. That we agree on.
  8. It was essentially a 6 check on a resource we had 7 of. Not that vital.
  9. I’d love the Admiralty back, but not at the expense of brigging a human.

This crisis sucks.

If we’re going ahead with brigging Billy or Apollo @Otthegreat @Perky_Goth, then I suggest saving IC “ye method by which cards are placed up” for those checks.

How many cards left in destiny @CraigM?

Can you make a list of my evil/good things as well, sherlocks? (be sure to include everything, not only the bits that fit into your tunnel vision)

I feel left out

It took me a bit to see that this might not be a bad idea. The issue is that we can’t fail this check and we will over commit to pass it to compensate.
It’s also a good idea to think about what’s in the destiny, it seems bad cards for this check would be mostly out, but they might all be out.

Sorry, Billy’s special. You’ll have to check your stocking for coal in the morning.

Anyway, sorry for delay, weekend stuff. I’ll add 2 cards @rowe33

3 cards @Otthegreat

2 engineering and treachery I presume.

Sure, whatever you want to believe.

This must be the friendliest game of BSG i have participated in :)

So I am at a family event most of the day, will be home this evening. So hopefully everyone can get their cards in for processing. Otherwise I’m going for the eclipse tomorrow. Would like to slot the next turn while I do so

1 card.

By the way, probably important to point out that Soon is only playing 2 cards into this check, probably the most important check so far since it involves Food AND Morale. He just drew an extra Tactics card, has 9 total cards, draws 2 Leadership & 2 Tactics per turn (both of which could help this check), and yet only contributes 2 cards to this check. Then launches a preliminary attack on me for my contribution (3 positive cards.) I’m pretty sure Apollo and Gina are our Cylons but you sure are working on changing my mind.

Note that I have 4 total cards (1 of which is obviously Treachery) and yet am contributing all 3 of my useful cards here. You’ll see that I’m telling the truth on my turn, when I will discard a card during my Quorum draw.

I was saving my cards for the briggings, obviously. I don’t think anyone would be surprised at that. Being first to go if I add too much the Cylon may just give up on it entirely and focus on defense, leading to waste. Everyone is able to contribute here so I am relying on my fellow humans.

Gina adding so few cards is strange however. (why? @Otthegreat) Kat, you will have to pick up the slack unfortunately.

I can’t check at the moment, was there ever a check with engineering where it was possible to spend your engineering cards from Gina? If you did already, then I could be wrong about you.

There was indeed a check like that. And here’s the other one, discarded while I was in jail for some reason:

“Engineer 0 IU discarded to toss that last one back.”

Hmm… I am open to the possibility that I might be wrong about you. The results of this check should be enlightening.

Ugh, I have to figure out if I’m going to neuter my hand for this, which I probably will.

EDIT: No, that would be too much and crippling later. It’s all good.

3 cards

@Perky_Goth

3 cards as well, and may the gods have mercy on our souls.

Because we have a lot of people contributing, I’m running out of cards, and I’m holding on to a couple cards because I think they’ll be useful later.

And there was an engineering check earlier, plus I think I discarded a bunch to play that mutiny card.