Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Ok @Perky_Goth you’re set.

It’s something like this (please correct me if I’m misremembering):

1. If any of the Cylon activations occurs but has no effect on the main game board, the pursuit track advances. And stuff gets added to the pursuit board. And sometimes civvies show up on the main board.
    Note that this can usually only happen when there’s no basestar on the main board.
  2. When the pursuit track hits the top, everything on the pursuit board moves over to the main board.
  3. When you jump, all the Cylon ships on the main board move to the pursuit board. Jumping right after the pursuit track has hit the top is lovely but not always easy to arrange. Jumping right before can become painful shortly afterwards.
  4. When a card says to place Cylon ships on the main board, they come from stock as normal. If all the stock is already in play on the pursuit board, the ships come from there instead and bring their friends (all the ones in the same sector) with them.

There are a few other minor twiddles, but that’s pretty much what you need to know.

Good luck humans, I have a feeling you’re going to need it.

Sorry, had to help my SO with Spark, and neither of us has used Spark before.
There’s some piloting+CAG shenanigans I could do, but it’s not good enough. Move to 1 to avoid addiction, Leadership 1(XO) @rowe33

One note: I had updated the resources in Vassal, and thought I had in the updated the board.

But I missed that in my edit pass.

Food is at 4, morale at 2.

And Apollo is not floating off the side of Pegasus. Go home Apollo, you’re drunk.

Not as drunk as my new apprentice Jack Fisk who uh seem to be missing as of now.
I last saw him wandering of with Six

Hopefully we can get him into full evilmode pretty “soon”.

Thanks for the summary!

Yes, i think we found a few new victims…ehh…players for next game @CraigM

You’re up cylon-wannabe! @rowe33

*Move to FTL control, hit the button, save the world, and get the girl. *

Whatever, it’s bold!!

Ok, roll 7. No pop loss.

Destinations incoming to Admiral Kat. @Perky_Goth at your leisure.

Le sigh. No 3’s and a mediocre choice. We need a miracle, so…
https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/3/83a60605232e6f4a3074bf5448efaf62be2123dc.png

Gods help us.

Ok the flipped civvie is…

-1 pop.

Then you get a second destination…

Is this better than the alternative Perky could have chosen? (he wonders aloud while knowing full well the answer ;) )

binary star

I don’t know anymore. At least there’s fuel.

And the crisis…

A Desperate Pact

Starting with soo… @rowe33

But wait, I must choose!
Does anyone have the politics cards to save the game? I’ve got piloting. Or does the president feel like discarding?

Well he could choose the or option as well @Perky_Goth

Fine destination, you could always get legendary discovery!

Right, choice.

Still comes down to @rowe33’s hand ;)

Does Kat Chittenden have a mutiny card ?

Wtf… currently

No, only you have Mutiny.