Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

Nope. Point in thread. If any powers are used then they resolve in order of last place first. So if someone uses the ‘reveal a card’ power, that card becomes ineligible for players ahead to select.

One more fun power I’m adding: you may, in a future round, alter the mix of cards secretly. You may replace any two card types of your choice with any other card type. For example: declare a future round will have no politics or treachery, instead they will both be piloting cards.

I use Cally’s power to shoot Lantz in the face.

I’m such an Euro fan that I’d rather just have a dice throw and be done with it, and don’t really get the fascination with all the makeup American games do to random outcomes, but I’ll humor you.

I’ll pick door number 2 and guess it’s Red.

I go for five and it is yellow.

Four Green

Three yellow. How long is the race?

One. Green.

Or rather: How long into the race is the sleeper phase?

First two to 12.

And our first reveal…

Rowe - +1
Knight - 0
Perky - +6
Jorn - +2
Lantz - +0

@Lantz and @Knightsaber pick one of the powers. Then everyone select round 2

I will pick the power:
Draw one card from the deck of your choice, and you may, after revealing, choose to replace the revealed card with the one from your hand.

I will point at 5 Purple

I could have been playing this awesome game. Thanks, @jeffreyb.

Choose the deck then.

Purple please

I want to point at card three and flip it.

Can I retract my point pending Knight’s flipped card result?

Once a card gets flipped, no one else may select it. Unless they select it before it gets flipped.

Since you are ‘tied’ yes, you could, but without the benefit of the flip.

@Knightsaber call a color. If you decide to pass on the card, call another color for your second point.

Four yellow.

I will keep my 5 Purple pick then.

Green

1 red