Battlestar Galactica 21b - Humanity and Cylons in Goldmember

You might have.

Politics 3(IC)

+3

Treachery 2(GP)

Total +1 = Failure! Good Lords of Kobol.

-1 Population
@rowe33 gets 1 Mutiny and 1 Treachery
Raider appears in Cylon Fleet space 4.

+1 Jump Prep

Edit: Oops, +1 Pursuit Track
@CaseyRobinson, place a civvie on the board where there is not already a civvie, please.

@CaseyRobinson, Leadership or Engineering?

Only you know. Might as well leave a standing warning that a pre-check card might be of use next time.

To be fair, I don’t normally look at the Destiny cards until everything is ready to be counted.

Leadership, please. And that civvie can go in 4.

Oh, and does it help if I tag you, @Knightsaber?

I have a tab to the game open, no worries about tagging me.

Off you go, Starbuck / @CaseyRobinson

Can I use CAG shenanigans to get more vipers in to space, or does it only activate vipers already out here?

Yes, actually. It’s the same as using Command, except you can only do one instead of two.

Edit: I’d read the card carefully before you try anything too fancy, though.

cag

Ok, I think I can launch myself into 4, CAG action to launch a little buddy into 4, then send this civvie home.

Yep, barely :)

Then we get this.

CRISIS8dangerousplots

President @Otthegreat, please.

Ooof. Option one would send @rowe33 to the brig, right? Do we think we can get him out soon? Is it worth taking the morale hit instead?

I would prefer NOT going to the brig. It’d set the President up for easier brigging as well. The card cost + waste of turn isn’t worth saving a morale, to me at least.

I played Tigh one game and spent all but 2 turns of it in the brig…it was not…the best experience. :)

It would depend on how much morale boosts you already have from the slot machine. Morale is pretty dicey.

Still sorry about that ;)

Morale hit sucks, but how much time and cards will we end up wasting getting people out of the brig?

Well, it depends a lot on the president (politics + quorum). My biggest way to help is with a gun, which isn’t great.
In the interest of not depending too much on one person, hit morale, OTTTTTT.