Battlestar Galactica 21b - Humanity and Cylons in Goldmember

Sometimes very bad things happen when we let checks go too low… other than that, yeah, let’s starve a little.

0 cards for me @CaseyRobinson

Reckless hardly ever matters right? 1/6 chance. I only remember one two cases when it’s actually been detrimental.

Of course now that I’ve said it It’s going to be Dradis contact + ABM.

PSA: Supposed to get an ice storm here this weekend (plus snow).

If my power goes out, ya’ll will just have to wait.

0 cards, @Otthegreat

0 cards

@Lantz

0 cards

@Knightsaber

Well, let’s hoping ignoring the missing explosives turns out alright for everyone.

Piloting 3(MF)
Engineering 1(Rep)

Total -4

-1 Food

Reckless triggered! (Because you knew it would).

Flip: Treachery 0(B) - 1 Civvie placed in 2.
2nd Flip: Treachery 0(B) - 2nd Civvie in 2.
3rd Flip: Treachery 3(PV) = That’s finally over.

Raider appears on Cylon Fleet Board in 1.

Pursuit track +1

@Lantz, need to choose where to place 2 civilian ships according to CAG rules. 2 currently civvie-free space areas, it appears.

@Perky_Goth, choose your 1 card to draw, please.

Politics

Also @Lantz, discard down to 10, please sir.

Fixed

Don’t worry, there are only 4 Raiders about to jump into that space.

I have to work on my second prediction, but my first incantation is magic.

Sorry on 2 counts. The card, and the fact that you’re Cally. After Lantz does his things, we’ll get you doing…something. Maybe.

It’s a throwaway. *
Damn, those raiders add up fast.

* or not… hmm, trying to free the one winged angel is still better, the longer they’re in jail the worst it can get.

Lantz said he could help with the brig escape. I assume that Starbuck’s would be more vital to the cause, though I’d sure like to get out of here also. If Lantz helps spring me then I’d have more cards available to get Starbuck out though.

Sorry for the delay, I guess Civs in 2 and 3 are the best options since we at least have cover.

Also, at least I got to scroll past the dreamy President Cally flag pic to sort that out.

Discard Engineering - 1(Rep), 2(Rep)

Ah, messed up who’s playing who. I want to draw more, unless we have enough to spring one of you out.

Can’t put one in 2, it has to be unoccupied by a civilian.

@Lantz, lrn 2 CAG