Battlestar Galactica 21b - Humanity and Cylons in Goldmember

I was phrasing it more as a threat, I guess I just don’t think anyone forgets about Cally after the games we’ve played.

3 cards for me.

You know I’m not good like Craig at writing neat things. Sorry guys.

Leadership 0(IW), 0(IW)
Tactics 0(QT), 2(LS), 2(LS), 4(UP)

+8

Treachery 0(DC)
Engineering 4(Calc)

Total +4

@rowe33 you get to Quick Thinking something 3 or less out of there. Unfortunately, Iron Will won’t prevent the fail state. Close, though.

That’s a waste of two IW, but at least it’s not one of the worst to lose, at least right now.

I’ll pull an IW back.

It’s all going downhill.

DC places 2 Raiders in 5.

-1 Morale

Tigh to sickbay.

Heavy Raider in 5.
Heavy Raider in 3.

On the plus side, +1 Jump Prep

(New Destiny deck in play now if anyone is keeping track)

@CaseyRobinson, Leadership or Engineering (as if I need to really ask)

Who knew I was an optimist! The pursuit board is a cool mechanic, but it creates a big jump between relative calm and panic mode.

Well on the bright side, you’re about to jump, and the Pursuit track is on the first space still. So they’ll be coming back, but you’ll have a respite.

(Why do they come every 33 minutes?)

Leadership, please

Off you go, Starbuck. Godspeed. @CaseyRobinson

Sorry @Lantz, looks like no draw for you.
So the question is, do I hop in that raptor and attempt to make space a little less scary and hope for the jump prep, or do I go hit the button and leave us with a big fucking mess for later. I guess if I don’t hit the button, @Otthegreat will land some centurions or blow up some civvies, and no way can I stop both those things.

@Knightsaber I’ma run over to yon FTL control and press the button.

Okie dokie, let me check on something.

< grumbles about moving 78 pieces around

Be right with you.

Roll was 8, you lost nothing. We’re jumping.

Edit: Sending destinations to CAGmiral @Lantz

He must be puzzling at them. I’d have issues picking one.

In a good way, of course.
I believe it’s not great leaving a full fleet to deal with by the time there’s 2 cylons, but it’s not an easy choice.

Oh, record keeping thing. Ott does not have a Mutiny card, he discarded it when he went all robotic.

Well now that’s not very nice. I just got all these new toys and you won’t even let me play with them.

And you might have to share them next time you see them. That’s just mean.

lionsheadnebula

Both options were terrible, but this was my choice.

@Otthegreat if you happened to drop another jump prep off a crisis I could jump us again to someplace wonderful.