Battlestar Galactica 22 - Craig's Not Here, Man

Another please! @Knightsaber

President lever-pulling turns are always gripping-your-seat exciting, eh. Crisis coming up.

Not the most pleasant. Basestars have it out for you, but we’ll be jumping.

22-crisis7

Will this be the first loss of a resource? (Probably not, maybe)

@soondifferent, your choice.

So what do we think about this? 7 is not a terribly high check, whereas the roll is pretty daunting. @rho21 @rowe33 @Lantz @Otthegreat

I can’t do anything to help the check or a die roll here.

I can help on the check, but wouldn’t be able to pass it alone.

We should have a lot of tactics flying around, plus the IW. Let’s do the check and save the morale. @rho21 unless you strongly object, you can go ahead with cards.

Oops I actually CAN help with a card on this one, sorry. Misread my hand.

0 cards

@rowe33

1 card

@lantz

@soondifferent do you think you can get it done with Ott’s help? I can do better things with my help if we can get by.

Hmm it will be close I think, it sounds like the admiral has some junk tactics and the Iw. I’m guessing Athena didn’t put in anything great. So not super confident, depends if you want to gamble.

I have a feeling we undervalue the blowing-shit-up power of Pegasus against the cylon fleet, as it always fills up late game with the pursuit track. But worrying about the now at the cost of the future is the nature of the game.

I’ve been saying this for a looong time.

I can’t remember the last time we had a support character repair anything not absolutely 100% critical. Wonder if getting the Chief back into a game would play different now.

1 card

@Otthegreat

4 cards

@soondifferent

I’d love to play the Chief in a game, first move, assuming you draw a repair…repair Mk7 Vipers :)

I thought that was just the beer.

Maybe I speak for myself. Portland was great for exercise, not so great for my alcohol consumption. Too many beers, too little time.

Yes, I think Chief is a lot better with the additions. Having pursuit= more broke shit= better grease monkey.