Battlestar Galactica 22 - Craig's Not Here, Man

Woohoo, congratulations, humans!
Not sure you caught me at the best time to play, but what the hell, I’m in.

Things are settling in. Thing about moving cross country and changing positions is it is fracking stressful.

But I’ve unpacked (sort of), and have things sorted for the next two months. In other words

Shall we play a game?

Oh dear, Craig is here. I have a title for the game thread!

Just waiting to hear if @Strollen is ready and willing to dive in. And I’m hoping to get a PM from @rho21

We have 3 people with guaranteed seats primed. We have 4 people that will battle royale for 2 spots. And we have rho21 and Lantz that offered to sit out. And soondifferent. I always forget about soon.

I’ll sit out this time too, it sounds like you’ve got at least 6 players not in #22 (Craig/Jeffrey/Perky/Strollen/Scott/Jorn)

Yeah I might have to kick rowe out :)

I can sit out if we have one too many.

We have a few extra, I’ll be RNG’ing it in a bit. No worries.

I’d love to play.

Prepare yourself! We start tomorrow!

@Strollen, @CraigM and @rowe33 have confirmed seats.

@Perky_Goth, @scottagibson, @jeffreyb, and @Jorn_Weines are Battle Royale’ing for the last two spots.

This sounds exciting but all I’m doing is RNG’ing 1-1000 and the two people with the highest numbers get to play.

Two of you were extremely high rollers.

@Perky_Goth = 993
@scottagibson = 303
@jeffreyb = 256
@Jorn_Weines = 904

So the gang is set for Game 23.

@Strollen
@CraigM
@rowe33
@Perky_Goth
@Jorn_Weines

I’ll post the game tomorrow.

I call nexties, then.

There might be a secret surprise!

MEGASUMMER HOLIDAY GIANT BSG EDITION! 12 players, 2 Cylon leaders, DOUBLE PEGASI.

Every time a human plays an invalid turn a Centurion is added to Galactica. Every time a Cylon plays an invalid turn the President decides to either +1 Morale or +1 Food

This rule makes me a liability to either side!

Extra penalties if you forget which side you’re on.

And what of unrevealed Cylons hmmmm?

I see what you’re up to Toaster.