Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

Do you mean that you’re playing Full Throttle? Anytime you want to use a card as an action then just show it in thread, like:

Play Politics 5 FT, move to 6, fire on raiders.

That way everyone knows what you’ve played, know you have one fewer Pilot card, etc. There’s no rule to move to any other space area just by discarding a non-Full Throttle card though.

Ah I thought I had the option of moving the assault raptor/vipers by discarding a card. I see that’s only moving to a different ship, not moving a ship. Ok cancel the discard, and move 2 space and shoot the raider.

Launching a Viper into 3, using the CAG ability to take another turn action, then moving to 6 then shooting once is about as good as you can do right now. Which is just fine.

Starbuck rolls a 7 because Starbuck. One Raider survives and he probably doesn’t want to be there.

Paging Admiral @CraigM

/encrypted message, clearance level Admiral/

Credentials: Fisk, Jack

/Provisional Admiral clearance level accepted/

Body:
Admirals Cain… Adama. Located sector 112 365 365321 Caprica oriented

Small civilian group

2000 persons

DRAEDIS contact at 0148, scout class. Immediate backup requested.

They made their choice. Keep our decks clear.

So the Admiral deletes 2,000 people. That’s a thing. At least no one is upset about it.

Raider in 6 fires at Starbuck.

Roll: 2 ppfffhht Raiders need to go back to gunnery school.

+1 Jump Prep

@Jorn_Weines since no one got you out of sickbay, what one card would you like?

Politics, please.

Off you go then, battered and bruised Madam President Tory.

@Jorn_Weines

For some reason I thought sickbay was 3 cards, not 1. I’b be more insistent on an XO if I had remembered that.

I will go to the Quorum Chamber (discard Treachery 1 BL) and pull the lever.

Sickbay draw 1 card. Brig add 1 card. The only 3 thing I can think of is some character abilities.

Quorum card discharged.

Play one or draw one?

Yeah, no idea where I got that from.

I will play Realease Cylon Mighshots (the image link didn’t work) to vet our Admiral. Anyone got a SP? I used mine in the crisis.

I’d like two Leadership for my ability @CraigM.

You’ll play what now? :)

You mean this?

releasecylonmugshots

Yup, that’s the one!

I’ll play Tactics 5 SP to avoid the morale loss here - not worth the risk.

Okay that’ll be a mostly-free look at the Admiral’s Loyalty.