Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

Ah ok, well seems unlikely he’s played whatever variant we’re currently on. Pilots are pretty useful and almost always busy with the Cylon fleet board in play. Probably more fun to play than being the President, though it just depends on how things shake out.

You have to pick either a Political, Pilot, or Support leader here as Craig’s already taken a Military one.

Nightcrawler, I mean Lee Adama, is one of the best all around characters. Pilots are more important overall, and so Starbuck is also a solid choice.

We pretty much need two pilots, or Pilot + Helo. Or a very active character in support, like Dee.

Politics characters can be very powerful, the Quorum is critical, but I’d probably lean away from it for a first go.

Hey @rowe33, did you know the damaged Mk7 Vipers that no one repairs can move 2 spaces instead of 1? Neat, huh?

I did know that! Sucks that they start out damaged though.

The best characters to play are either Boomer or Laura Roslyn because their crisis shennanigans are powerful and drive the moderator insane ;)

With Leoben AND Boomer we could mess with KS twice every go around!

Hm. I’ll decide when it is my turn, but it would be fun to add political Ellen Tigh to the mix. Support Seelix too, she can still pilot, right?

Does anyone else get that damned touchscreen offset bug on android?

Where you can’t quite hit the right spot to reply? I see that sometimes in chrome on my phone for some reason, if it’s the same thing.

It is in chrome, yeah. I thought it was fixed, but now I get it again.

Political Apollo can pilot and be CAG so I don’t see why not.

I think the Chief would be a solid pick now that things are always getting blown up. Being a pilot is a bit more taxing now with the Cylon Fleet Board and I personally find it easier to be a lazy landlubber.

Instead of reading all the rules, we can still look up this thing, right? I’m not sure it’s still the same rules options, I’ll need to verify it later.

Yeah I just put rulebooks links up (mostly because I need them) so they’re easy to find.

Whoa! That is some neat networked computer wizardry… OBVS A CYLON!

It generally is good and I use it as a reference, but it can be misleading on more subtle things which has muddled my turns a few times. Since I am not playing, anyone can feel free to PM me for rules advice. Just remember to do the opposite of what I say.

52d

It is missing @Perky_Goth!

My decision tree looks like this right now:
If @Strollen decides to play a Political character, I will play Margaret ‘Racetrack’ Edmondson.
If @Strollen decides to play a Pilot, I will play Political Ellen Tigh (for maximum chaos!).

Unless @Perky_Goth really wants to play a pilot or political leader, then I’ll go for Support ‘Hardball’ Seelix.

Military Starbuck also looks fun…

I’m going to pick a political character.
Aren’t we starting a new thread for this game?

This is said new thread :)

Ok I’ll go for Kira. I remember her being pretty good in one of the two live games I played.