Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

We should also ask @CraigM, @rowe33 and @Strollen about Starbuck crisis magic.

With two of you brigged and the Admiral at risk of having no cards for two turns, and being in Sickbay…

Edit: I’m going to sneak away from the PC while you all have fun thinking.

who is the admiral now,couldn’t he send Perky to the bridge.

I’m going to be offline for a few hours. This seems very bad

You are. You have to spend a turn trying to brig someone with the Admiral’s Quarters.

And yes this is all very bad.

Ah, yes, I should be quiet too, then. <evil grin>

Man, this game sometimes turns too hard on a dime sometimes, I prefer the ones with accusations flying, but there just wasn’t a good opportunity to mess with things. Well, more than one.

@Strollen, look at the last board, you’re it! No special powers for brigging, tough, we’re a democracy! Despite having to use the Admiral’s Quarters… because of some episode, I imagine.

Err, might have left more than one person worried, so I might as well reply here:

I’m fine about the situation I mentioned earlier, it’s not really a close person to me, otherwise I’d be clear about it and wouldn’t be here right now. I still should’ve been clear and not worry you all (not much time to write then, sorry).
On the other hand, it’s slowly dawning on me that, despite not being close at all, and being far from being in a position where anyone would have expected me to do anything, the very little I know of medicine and the state of the hospitals should’ve made me worry and care and tell him to be as insistent as he could to get surgery and possibly chemo very very quickly. And people not that far will hurt.
I need to sleep anyway, but yeah, I’m fine, treat me as normal.

Ok I’m going to spend a bit of time review rules and options, If any human want to make suggestions, I’m all ears. Perky/Athena have you formally revealed yourself as a a cylon?

Formally? No. Perky is still President as well. So this is @Perky_Goth’s choice on check or the OR.

Whether we can pass or not is up to you. Do you have the cards.

Unfortunately Athena draws both regular card types that are negative so…

So whether you miracle it away is purely whether you think you have enough. If you think you have the cards, then maybe we brig the President. If you have Scientific Research then I’d absolutely play that before the check. Then 4/6 card types are positive.

Actually if you have an SR is lean towards not miracle. But then Athena will know you do so decline the check for the morale hit so maybe we skip it anyway but maybe the next is worse ;)

The very first crisis he takes a morale instead of one damage. Then he takes another morale over the two damage on the other crisis. To top it off he pretends he doesn’t know qt cannot be put in twice, very cheeky. Well done @Jorn_Weines

Have the humans been able to win a game with two Cylons active from the start? Seems awfully hard to match up against since neither one have really been trying too hard all game long.

I actually had forgotten…

Would have been amazing if you called Craig a Cylon with that mugshot, and gotten away with it

A Cylon can have electric dreams, can it not?

There’s some other embarrassing mistakes I made due to not having freshened up on the rules. I thoroughly enjoy BSG, but I am terrible at it.

TEAM!

I really don’t have a lot of cards that can help pass this crisis, so I’d lose all my cards… I think I’m going to use my miracle token and hope for a miracle.

Starbuck magic it is. Few minutes while I shuffle papers around and look important.

I have some bad news, humans.

23%20crisis16

@Perky_Goth

I have seen that card somewhere recently…
Yeah, I’m sorry to say, check please.

@CraigM, your card

I saw it in rho’s game, it just happened to pop up.

I never look ahead. It’s no fun looking ahead.

I’ll go ahead and assume we can’t pass this, right?

Well, you and Craig only can add 1 card, Admiral Starbuck probably won’t be able to +21 it with 2 Cylons up and about.

Honestly about all you can do is hope you don’t Reckless it. But Perky and Jorn will probably handle that anyway.

Would I do something like that?

Hm, I guess I would.