Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

LOL and I played it. Man it’s been quite the day here.

Here you go, Former Admiral @CraigM.

I’m honestly not sure if a win can be done unless the brig is miraculously emptied.

No kidding, Jorn and I didn’t even need cards in that check.

Luckily we only have to jump…checks notes at least 3 times.

You know my plan to go distance 3, then jump to distance 6 because we had no obvious Cylons at the time, and certainly not two, seems to have gone awry

T’was a good plan, I at least was bidding my time because you kept pre-asking how much strength was going in. Until we both managed to spike it, it was too soon.

Perky all like:

And Jorn all up in here being like:

“I killed this guy and you all didn’t notice”

@CraigM, @rowe33, @Strollen, @Jorn_Weines, @Perky_Goth

I’ll be honest. We can call this now, or we can play it out. No jump preps for Craig or rowe and they aren’t going to be escaping unless you want to gamble with the Treachery-stacked Destiny deck, or hoping that you start drawing 6’s for Tactics and Politics.

Starbuck can’t win alone.

I mean if I got a CS this would be more possible?

As is I’m going to try and make it easier for Rowe to escape instead.

Play my mutiny and steal half of @Perky_Goth’s cards

That would be this:

blackmail

Might as well finish it out and see how you all die :)

I’m a bit biased score-wise, but I understand it’s not been the easiest game to run. I’ll go with whatever y’all agree.

I believe these cards are not public, they’re ‘passing’ from one person to another, which is all facedown.

Aaand that’s it. @CraigM, need to discard 4 cards down to 10

Craig forgot to use his draw a card skill but we retroactively let him draw a Tactics so now he gets to discard 5.

Before that Jack has a sip of prison moonshine, and mutters to Leoben.

You know there is this special tactical plan for the fleet where you take the enemies power and turn it against them in order to escape a trap.

(Reveals Tactics 1G&I)

Ok

Leadership 1xo
Tactics 0ti,1gi
Piloting 2ft
Treachery 3pv

Can’t see why you would possibly think Humanity would throw in the towel here. Morale is a healthy…

Checks notes

… 3. Um, but there’s a lot of them!

Okay, @rowe33, you’re up. Same board, more cards.

I’m surprised it is 3. Oh you mean the morale of the Galatica crew, I was thinking of the human players.

I’ll play Tactics 3 CS to start out, then plot my escape with action #1. Also will play Eng 3 SR to make Engineering cards positive for this check.