Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

All human players draw 2 cards. I’ll lead off

2 leadership I think

@rowe33
@Strollen
@Perky_Goth I guess ;)

That means everyone but Jorn! Ha-ha, robot.

Belay that. One tactics one leadership forgot what Jailbreaks needed.

Might as well be 2 Tactics cards. (for me, that is)

@Strollen may I politely request that if you don’t have an XO, you kindly draw leadership?

@rowe33 says that Politics- Leadership is the next crisis. And if I can jailbreak I have a potentially very effective plan.

At the very least I might draw out bad cards from the President.

But I think our best move is to try and get me out on your turn. If we can, we might still have a chance.

I noticed something that rowe didn’t :)

Just to get this part out of the way…

Raiders move from 2 to 3.

Raiders move from 4 to 3.

Raiders move from 5 to 4.

+1 Jump Prep.

Also I notice Leoben in the same room with Athena at the end of his turn. Hmm. It seems she’ll punch him in the eye and he’ll be off to sickbay.

@rowe33 don’t worry, I’ll give you some stims on my turn.

We’ll also have @Strollen draw his one card for his turn being in Sickbay. So you’re choosing 3 cards to draw, sir.

I moved to Communications to avoid that issue. I actually misread it and thought I’d be heading to the brig, which is why I redid my turn. Otherwise I would’ve been in Command but Athena would have been brigged, leaving me alone there.

It’s hard to keep things straight when people decide entire turns should be redone.

I blame his programming.

I don’t think it mattered, but I read that the other way around the whole game. Doh!

I’ll take Politics and Tactics for my cards btw.

I’ll take leadership for my one card when it’s my turn. I guess I should read how to get out of sick bay.

You get someone to XO you on their turn.

We just, unfortunately, had everything catch fire when you got sent to sickbay.

@Strollen

It is your turn, and you get 2 extra cards (any color) because CraigM played “CHANGE OF PLANS” to change the pass result of the last crisis (which was originally nothing at all).
You can leave the sickbay with a regular move when it’s your turn (now) or someone grants you an action (if someone had played an XO to you).

Ok I’ll take my regular cards plus leadership.

I have an MF card, should I hop in the Mark VI viper and go after the cylons (I can do that by discarding a card correct). Or is there something I should do on the ship?

Is there an order for using the CAG and Admiral powers? before or after my regular actions.

Hold on there, you get 2 cards from Craig’s Change of Plans play earlier and you only get 1 card for your turn because you’re in Sickbay, so pick 3.

They replace your regular action.

Now CAG is a little different in that it can grant an additional ‘free’ action if you are in a Viper. But using the Admiral title to launch a nuke is your action.

So without something like a Critical Situation card or an XO, they are all you do.