Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

He probably means he draws his regular tac and pil and takes a lea. Or not. He should not choose the piloting, though :)

Let KS update the board after all of last turn’s craziness, so we know what we’re dealing with before you officially state any actions! I"m curious to see what he comes up with vs. what it should actually be AND if any of us will actually notice.

I need to know the cards being drawn first.

Hey at least he usually uploads the right board. Unlike my tendency to upload ones from previous games…

Right, after card choice but before we start launching nukes or sacrificing civilians.

The board is actually 100% correct this turn, thank you.

Ok I’ll draw one leadership, and 2 tactics. and then I guess look at the board.

Schrodinger’s Board!

So, humans, should he nuke, MF, …?

Here you go, @Strollen

Should probably consult with @CraigM and @rowe33, this might be a make-or-break turn.

I’m about to drive home for 90 minutes so I’m an unreliable adviser. Craig has seen some shit though.

No matter what, you have to move out of Sickbay first :)

Ok here is what I’d like to do, use my move to leave sickbay, and discard a card to jump in the Viper and then play my MF card to blast the raider in #3

But if @CraigM or @rowe33 have other suggestion… by all means

There are 5 Raiders in space 3. And you wouldn’t have to discard anything, there are plenty of Vipers and the Assault Raptor still available.

But don’t I have to be piloting a viper to use my 2 action or my MF card?

Yes, strongly opine that you should XO me. Move, launch, and do CAG free viper activation, but I need to get out of the brig

EDIT: also note Perky drew tactics, which can not be used to tank the brig check, so neither Cylon can really stop it.

And if I get out I can put the President in the Brig!

You aren’t starting your turn in a Viper, so you don’t get Starbuck’s 2 actions. The best you could do as far as Raider shooting is move to the Hangar Deck, launch, use the CAG ability to have the Viper fire and then use your last action to use your card to fire. If you’re lucky you might get them all.

Let me reiterate. If I get out, I can use my OPG to move to command and brig Athena. Do not pass go, do not input more than one card into skill checks.

How this plan looks in my head:

How it could go wrong: