Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

asteroid%20field

We’re going here. @Jorn_Weines may as well pick your card because it’ll be a while before I get to resolving this.

Treachery, please.

Asteroid Field:

-2 Fuel

Flipped and destroyed civvie = -1 Population, -1 Fuel

+3 Distance

@Jorn_Weines, I can hardly believe it’s your turn. Seems like it’s been a while.

Ack, hard decisions.

I will move to Caprica and draw two crisis cards.

Uh, let me look at some things.

@Jorn_Weines, do you mind if I win you the game right now?

I think the others also should get their say :)

Check, please!

It literally cannot be passed. No combination of any trickery in the human’s hands will work. (Add 2 additional Destiny cards = 4 negative cards.)

You’re going to get -2 Morale.

The game is over.

Congrats to @Jorn_Weines and @Perky_Goth, and the crisis deck pulling off all of the Morale hits from turn one.

Condolences to @CraigM, @rowe33, and @Strollen. Honestly it’s impressive that you hit 6 distance at the rate the crisis deck was nailing you in the faces.

Woo!

Thanks for running the game @Knightsaber and to @Perky_Goth!

The crisis deck was harsh on Team Human this round, but I feel like I managed to contribute a bit to the downfall of humanity. I tried to slow-play it (seemingly not convincing the peanut gallery), but I think it was right to reveal when I did.

Thanks for running the game @knightsaber. The humans are 0 for 3 now in my games, but I looking at the history. I see its not always the case.

I’m definitely up for another one.

The jailbreak was inspired. Great job there humans!

Yeah that was a really entertaining game to watch.

Perky even took the Or instead of the guaranteed morale loss here right before they both soft revealed too! Destiny deck just hated humanity this round on top of the always tough 2 cylons at the start!

yeah, two cylons…

Game 15 is the only game where humanity wins with two cylons from the start (i think)

Looks like we had a Cylon leader in that game, and Otis & I as the Cylons were just a pilot and support. Needed one of the titles to start out!

Good game all - tough draw for us as humanity this game but at least we had a few good moments. You two did a good job of crushing us into nothingness. Thanks KS! Are we going to do another quick one since Game 24 is still at 2 distance? :D

Ah come on, it’s 2 with 4 jump prep. We’ll totally be at 6 by the time you’ve finished another game.

I heard a rumor that KS is playing in the next game for reals.

On the downside the game is going to be run by a fool.