Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

Well played everyone! Good show.

I’ve been a bit off (probably the heat) and I wasn’t needed, so I haven’t commented, but anyway…
Interesting game, but the RNG didn’t need us playing it much. My abilities were mostly pointless as a Cylon. Even when we were running out of Vipers, BAM, all healed, there goes my OPG.
On the other hand, there was this, which was potentially deadly.

https://forum.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/original/3X/9/7/976bd65d5b5faee2503a39f75e56f82197835234.jpg

Yeah that was a vicious crisis draw. It was a short game, only 3 turns, where things just went sideways. Two Cylons to start, and crisis cards laser focused on morale at the expense of all else? Hard to win.

Jorn played his reveal well. Tanks a check to lose morale right before his turn, then pulls off a double brig? That’s the dagger, right there.

It was cute seeing you worried that there was a Cylon when me and Jorn figured out we had a companion.
BTW, @Jorn_Weines, did you spike with Politics or Treachery? I didn’t keep track.

The good news is I don’t have to feel bad that my bad play lost the game.

Nope, I didn’t spike.

Alright, as threatened, I am opening up signups for the next round of BSG, moderated by gasp me!

Who is up for this?
@Knightsaber
@CraigM
@rowe33
@Strollen
@Jorn_Weines
@Perky_Goth

I’m in.

I mean, after all the Lantz-jokes I think I deserve to suffer.

In! And good luck!

Damn, that way we won’t know who the Cylon is! I’m up for the challenge, though.

If most of us run a game then we could have at least 9 or 10 games going simultaneously!

I would like to play a game.

How about a nice game of chess?

I’m for a nice game of put-rowe-in-the-brig-for-no-good-reason.

I’m up for another.