Battlestar Galactica 24 - These aren't the Craigs you're looking for

Boomer plays 2EM. 10 rolls left: 7
Boomer plays 2EM. 10 rolls left: 7… wow, that’s a really skilled raider.
Boomer plays 2EM. 10 rolls left: 1, 4, 4, 2, 6, 3, 7.
And that’s it for the assault raptor.
3 raiders left, they move to join the civvies in zone 3.

Jump prep to 20%.

Crisis peek sent to @Lantz.

@soondifferent @jeffreyb

How do we feel on jump prep, is it worth a raider activation? I am leaning towards yes.

Yes definitely

If the Chief can xo you, we might maybe possibly be able to win on my turn

@rho21 I will leave on top.

@soondifferent: you have your cards but I can’t make a new board for an hour or so. Feel free to go ahead and play or to wait.

I can delegate, so here’s a question: should I repair or save it? In case they damage FTL (or TTL damages FTL). Otherwise I can repair weapons control and then XO, which adds an additional target, but I’ll be out of repairs. @jeffreyb @Lantz

Going to be a bit tricky with 2 raider activations in a row.

Hold on, need to take a good look at the board

Yeah, from my mental image of the board not sure how we’ll get the civvies through 2 activations.

We might survive one raider barrage though.

If the nugget in 4 stops one raider shot it will be good. Maybe another solution can be found

In principle we would move the civvies and ttl. Then jump on my turn if ftl doesn’t get hit.

But it has its risks. We should take our time here to think of the best solution

Not sure we have another choice. Even if we abandon one and move one civvie twice there’s no where safer to go. I think we’ll have the roll the dice on this with the xo -> comms -> ttl.

I think I should reserve the repair to be safe? Unless Boomer has one handy. The toasters have been trying to hoard repairs, not sure how successful they’ve been.

I think you should reserve it.

What’s the chance on that nugget getting shot

With an sp and or Calc we would be good right?

50% one on one.

I am modification-less now. Made a mistake on that check.

Ok, so no repairs, just XO Boomer, all agreed? I’ll stick around in command though I doubt two extra viper activations will have any impact in the remainder of the game.

I don’t see another way to save the civvies. That one raider in 6 is ruining the plan.

Yeah, hold the repair

I hope this board is correct.

Ah it’s in 4,thats bad news. Nugget needs to survive two shots even

I’ll stay put and XO Boomer @lantz

Hold on, maybe we can play with activation with the sectors. Xo boomer in any case

Moving one civvie into 5 would be the best solution? the nugget stops the raider from moving to 5

Yeah, I think that might work, can you guys check?

Is that even allowed? @rho21
(bah it’s not looks like, back to the drawing board)