Battlestar Galactica 24 - These aren't the Craigs you're looking for

Ah, excellent CAGing! I do think that will work. Now we pray for jump preps.

Pray that narcho doesn’t roll back the track and not damage the FTL. At least he won’t be activating raiders though

I doubt the nugget will survive the one shot this round and then 2 shots next round

Maybe we play it safe

We would activate comms
Move one civvie into 2 and one into 4
Activate comms again
Move civvie from 4 to 5

On raider activate we go
1>2
3>2
2>3

Hopefully the nugget will survive the one raider shot so it doesn’t immediately start the chase

Yeah, that might be a safer bet in case we don’t get the preps we need, consolidating the raiders in one place. I’m fine with risky or safe.

Move one to 2 and one to 5 seems correct. We have to skip TTL unfortunately.

Yeah, true but we still have a good chance to make it to your turn again
In that case we might want to repair anyhow @soondifferent?

I’d rather keep it, if we burn it then maybe they just roll basestars or something and we’re in trouble potentially.

Good thinking, yeah, maybe keep it

Ok, execute the plan

I think still best to save it, since Narcho will probably go for damage and FTL is key to our surivval… I’d like to move over to Comms if possible though @rho21. I don’t think we’ll need command any time soon, might be good not to get sent to sickbay again.

So to be clear since we went back and forth a bit, I’ll move to comms, and play XO on Boomer

@lantz @rho21

@rho21 I move one civilian to 2 and one to 5. I messaged you which is where.

@soondifferent

Thats pretty good . Take it we are going for the top option?

Depends on if the admiral can afford to dump 2 cards. But seems best on the surface.

Argh, really sucks to lose 2 cards, but going down to 2 food is risky. I’ll take the top option and discard leadership 2 MV, engineering 2 JR. Reckless is probably too risky in case of a BYC anyway. @rho21

Hand updated; -1 morale, +1 food.

Raiders activate. 11 raiders move from zones 1 and 3 into zone 2. A raider in zone 2 blows up the civilian ship (1 pop, 1 morale). The 7 remaining raiders in zone 2 move into zone 3. The raider in zone 4 shoots at the viper: 5. Viper damaged.

Jump prep to 40%

Our nuggets suck.

I should have saved an EM, this is my fault. I didn’t think far enough ahead.

I didn’t see the move-the-civilians-to-the-other-side-gambit

Well, we have to get lucky with the jump track now.

True, although i don’t think It actually matters a whole lot. Could have saved all your em’s thinking about it :)

leadership for my one card when my turn comes around @rho21