Battlestar Galactica 25 - How Will You Know Who to Shoot First?

I’ll pick something weird, Seelix.

@Jorn_Weines

I’ll take Racetrack. One of each for starting hand @Lantz.

@Navaronegun, your choice.

Lee Adama.

To you, @rowe33

Pilot or political Lee Adama @Navaronegun? There’s two different ones.

Political Adama.

@rowe33 should also choose someone with piloting!

Has there ever been a game where everyone could pilot vipers?

Where the heck is Seelix? I can’t seem to find her in the character pics.

EDIT - oh nevermind, using a different pic than the one I found googling.

So we have our 3 bases covered, plus 1 support.

She’s support. Pegasus, I think.

Ok, just for fun, I’ll play Key “Apollo” Adama, often forgotten son of the former Admiral, eager to move out of the shadow of his hotshot twin brother’s piloting legacy. He’s taken his brother’s call sign, not in homage, but as another salvo in his eternal quest to piss his family off.

@lantz

Not sure the rules allow it, but I don’t see any reason for it to be an issue, other than confusion. Two Callys would be a bit much, though (from what I remember of the character sheets).

If you want Apollo, you can have him, btw. I really wanted Saul, but there were no Political Characters chosen yet when I picked. So being new, I obeyed the rules. :)

Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Lee? Can’t stand it on your special Presidential palace yacht while I defend humanity like a real man?

I have some old family pics…here’s me:

Lee

Here’s one of Lee, right before he was sworn into office:

Lee2

Well, we all know who the Cylon is…the guy who shows up saying they are the “Twin Brother”.

Well that’s just mean…we shared a womb, bro!

You can’t do that. You need to pick another character. No multi-sleaving in BSG. Get yourself real deathed.

Really? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ok, can I be Hee Adama, the brilliant military mind and even more forgotten member of the Adama triplets?

This isn’t Nam Sparky. There are rules.

If @rowe33 really wants Lee, like I said, I really wanted Saul in the first place. :) I wanna get drunk and suspicious of everyone.

I will let you guys sort that out, but in that case he has to be Politics Lee