Battlestar Galactica 25 - How Will You Know Who to Shoot First?

OK, good.

@Knightsaber, I added the T0 DC. That might have messed with your plans. I thought it was more important to stop the Cylon Fleet from jumping in so close to an autojump for the humans.

However, you can still do the roll for jump prep/fleet advance and then there’ll be 8 raiders for the dice roll to damage Galactica. A gamble, though.

Also: I have made a huge tiny mistake.gif

Yes, you ruined my plan completely. Still salvageable.

Sorry, I got a bit confused about where the fleet marker was and such, but noticed it too late to do anything about it.

My plan was iffy anyway, no worries.

Meh, if 16 raiders can’t finish of Galactica, 8 won’t scratch the paint.

-1 Morale, DC Placed two raiders in front of Galactica.

Raider Activation moved them next to the defenseless civilian. Jump Prep to the -1 Spot.

@Knightsaber please select your 1 card.

Politics. I’m going to do what I was going to do despite my better judgement.

I’ll move to Caprica and play this.

fleetmobilization

@Perky_Goth @rowe33 pre-check cards?

Assuming we want to pass this (I can’t easily figure out what happens in each scenario right now at work!), it would behoove you to play a pre-check card of some kind, Perky. Do you have any at all?

We go in order, so I can play a different pre-check card if Perky plays one, right?

Lovely.

You can. I have nothing that applies.

Anything that you could play that won’t necessarily help but also not hurt this check, just to shed the card?

On a pass: The Cylon Fleet comes to visit on the Basestar activation and they put extra Raiders on the board right before you jump away to safety.

On a fail: The Cylon Fleet comes to visit on the Basestar activation, the Raiders shoot at everything, the Heavy moves to a decent space and more Raiders come onto the board before you jump away.

Either way I’m getting a bunch of new Raiders and not gambling with the jump/pursuit tracks. It’s iffy, but what the heck.

Ah thanks for summarizing, that sounds less than ideal!

I see. I have 5 cards, so no.

I don’t think we can pass this unless you two are just brimming with high value non-yellows.

We need a whole lot’a blues. Maybe Saul can draw them?

Oh crap, forgot he lost his hand too. I think we just have to batten down the hatches and hope the raiders miss a few times.

holds up Go Scar! sign

Yeah, even with supercharged Eng, it might not be enough and a waste. They will miss, though.