Battlestar Galactica 25 - How Will You Know Who to Shoot First?

@Jorn_Weines Have to go win the game right now, no pressure. You have my permission to do so. I have no idea how, though.

Edit: Maybe not right now, but our best bet is either moving Jump Prep backwards or hitting Caprica to try and target Fuel / Pop. Up to you, sir.

Just popping in to say that raiders are scarier and more imposing in this timeline. Will enjoy seeing how @lantz will fit 20 of them in a sector though!

(ps. putting one and a “x20” would be cheating. Extra marks if they assemble into some kind of voltron super-raider

EDIT: just noticed distance, prep and CFB track. Aww, no voltron.

Treachery and Piloting for me @Lantz

I am leaning towards Caprica @Knightsaber. If we manage to reduce jump prep that only buys us 1 round, right?

Yeah if you manage to get a 50/50 die roll and move them back one, the best they could do is get to the -1 spot for my turn and then I’d have to manage something super lucky.

If you roll Pursuit, they’re likely to win. The odds are pretty high they get 2 Crisis cards with prep.

The odds are pretty low for us no matter what we pick.

May as well go for either one. Caprica giving you an unpassable -Pop or -Fuel is iffy too.

Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.

I will go to Caprica @Lantz

Well this is it. (Unless we get lucky with crisis cards the next 2 turns)

He’s waiting on me waiting on the Admiral’s advice on the placement of the civvie.

I would guess you’d just put it in 2. Nothing has time to get to it.

I have given you the cards to decide between, just waiting on the civilian placement.

My anxiety about these cards =

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/throw-up-gif-15.gif

@lantz Wait, doesn’t AHoD add +1 to the strength for each 0? You’ve got 3 0 cards that are actually subtracting 1 from the strength.

Oh good you can finally answer Perky’s question.

You are right, I am wrong. I will fix this. My bad

Make em dance, @Perky_Goth

Revised Crisis Results:
Positive Cards +23
Tactics: 3 CS, 3 UP, 2 G&I
Politics 4 IC, 2 CP, 5 PP
Leadership: 0 AHoD

Negative Cards: 7
Piloting: 6 BotB, 1 EM
Treachery: 0 DC, 0 DC
Engineering: 0 IU

Total +16 Full Pass

All Hands on Deck: 0 Cards count as +1
Install Upgrades: Gives 2 Engineering to @Perky_Goth
Dradis Contacts #1 - 2 Raiders in Front of Galactica
Dradis Contacts #2 - No Effect

Pursuit Track +1 - @Perky_Goth please place 1 civilian
Jump Prep +1 - at the -3 Population space

TL;DR: @Perky_Goth gets an extra Engineering card. I remove the two added Treachery from the Destiny Deck

Go team! Was worried I messed us up there.

The Admiral said dance, so 6. @Navaronegun, beware it might have fuel.

Hm, 6.

@Jorn_Weines Raider activation might be a thing but there’s only one civvie with Fuel in the game and I think we already killed it.

Edit: We did. It might have 2 Pop in it though. Still risky.

I need to see the board I think.