Battlestar Galactica 25 - How Will You Know Who to Shoot First?

I mean this crisis isn’t deciding the game or anything :D

You pass, you win, Tigh just pulls the lever.

You fail, you lose.

No pressure is on any of us.

Like I said, there’s a lot to keep track of. If you cut and pasted the card down and wanted to Scientific Research it that’s totally fine. It’s hard to keep the acronyms separate. In person the card details are right there.

So pick SR or JR whichever you intended and we’ll do this.

IIRC humans win the moment they jump at distance 8, no matter what resources are lost, right?

Yeah, but in this case, they’d be at 0 Fuel at the end of your turn, which ends the game.

Or they have 1 Fuel still on a pass, and they get the Jump Prep, and on Tigh’s turn he just presses FTL for the win.

No, I should have SR, but didn’t. If you weren’t thinking about what you’d play if you were me, I’ll change it, because that would be fine in a (non-tournament) game IRL.

JR and SR both suck for us anyway. We need high value cards and friendly Destiny either way.

I can help a good bit here.

ok, 3 SR @Navaronegun

With this being the obvious final check for all the marbles, does anyone object to me just doing the math on the right cards from everyone?

Well mine is kind of obvious.

When the humans pass this with +30 in Engineering cards, I’m going for forever put a * after Game 25 as ‘under protest’ :)

Right, because he can just jump and -1 pop doesn’t matter - poor things. Add it all, then, before I screw it up again.
It’s what @Knightsaber would do. And CraigM, I think.

It’s definitely what I would do, I always get tired at the end :)

Positive Cards: +25
Tactics: 1 LS, 1 LS, 3 SP
Piloting: 2 EM, 3 MF
Engineering: 4 SR*, 2 JR, 1 JR, 0 EN

Negative Cards: -11
Leadership: 5 DE, 1 MV
Treachery: 5 EAW

Total +14 Pass

Admiral Saul Tigh Jumps the Fleet Roll 7: 2 Population Survive

*Note for how close this game was, had @rowe33 not caught my error on the AHoD rules right before, that 4 SR would not have been dealt and Humanity would have perished.

Because people always manage to screw up playing a simple card, right @Perky_Goth ;)

I mean it wouldn’t be BSG if we didn’t frak up at least one rule a week

Congrats to humanity!

PS - Don’t let checks go reckless for no reason!

Hey you goofed, shouldn’t this check be reckless since Perky played Jury Rigged ;)

Congrats Humanity!

Closer than I feared it would be for a while, though.

Thanks, Cylons!

My goal was to make such a mess of things that you’d feel obligated to take back over…