Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

0 cards for me. @Navaronegun

0 cards for me. @Knightsaber

2 cards.

@CraigM

We played a game. Everyone assumed I would be Hitler. I was and still almost won. Kicked off a lot of self reflection

I wasn’t a big fan of the forum game of it, or whatever that other one was with the boss that ordered people around. Love the Resistance forum games though!

Here are a couple of political games that are fantastic and have great Vassal Modules. I don’t know if they are PBF fodder however. RoR might be. Kremlin definitely could be.

I’d totally try a forum game of Republic of Rome. I’ve played it a couple of times in real life, but found it difficult to really focus on my objectives over the length of the game, not understanding the game well. Feels as though it would lend itself well to a forum game with plenty of opportunity for roleplay and grandstanding.

Not tried Kremlin.

I’d be up for it too. W’d have to put some thought into how to run it PBF. I haven’t played for 15 years or so.

Never remind me of that again.

I’ll post the cards in a minute, but whom are you looking at?

The Admiral.

Is there a thread for general discussion of forum games? There are some games that probably could fit well, like Die Macher or an 18XX game. A lot of these games don’t have the delicious drama of BSG, though.

Go make one, I think there are plenty of ideas out there.

Skill cards

Leadership 3DE
Engineering 0EN,0IU,4C,6BN
+13
Piloting 1EM
Treachery 1BL

Establish Network doubles engineering, total +21
Will deal out the Install Upgrades pass cards shortly

While @Knightsaber ponders interesting things, let’s wrap this.

Raider in 2 rolls a 1

Raiders in 1 move to 2

jump prep +1

Fleet auto jumps, things clear on the board to their proper places.

Destinations incoming to Admiral @rowe33

Poopie.

Edit: Banana frost red application.

Erm… whu?

Nothing.

I told ya Miss Smartie-Pants.