Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Water%20Shortage%20(missiles)

@Navaronegun you pick

Lose the food.

Ok, food -1

Pursuit roll is 2, basestar placed on CFB. Pursuit track +1, CAG @rho21 place a civvie

Jump prep +1

very action packed two turns!

Reinstalling everything from my old PC’s backup = not very entertaining.

I’m totally not the CAG. @Lantz

You’re my campaign adviser.

@CraigM put the civilian in 3 with the viper

Oh what chaos we could have wrought if you had waited to talk…I picked that destination and went to Sleeper phase just in case. Hopefully all the Cylons I sacrificed earlier were worth it! Was hoping to pick destinations a bit longer and extend our trip.

How do we fix the airlock?

Honestly I feel like a frakkin’ idiot. You should probably get out of there, I guess.

Ok @rho21

With a repair card, the usual way. Sadly we don’t have the time. I think it’s very unlikely that Kara will stick around next turn. So the question becomes: do I try to brig her, at the cost of a fair number of our cards but (should we succeed) avoiding whatever nasty effect is on her cylon card? Or do we accept whatever it is she can do and try to improve the rest of the situation?

I’m in favour of trying for the brigging, but perhaps you guys have a better count on cards to know how good our chances are. @Lantz @Navaronegun

I can 100% brig her.

Sounds promising. OK, I discard Politics 0RT to move to the Admiral’s Quarters and attempt to move our traitorous admiral to the brig.

Before you do let me ask @CraigM a question. My comms will be spotty for 2 hours or so

Ok, @rho21 go ahead, we are at 100%

@CraigM I’ll be out for a bit but you know my play for this one. Go ahead and make it for me.

I was assuming you were obliquely referring to Political Prowess, the politics 6 card. If so, go ahead and play it immediately, it applies before we start adding cards. (Note that 4PP is preventative policy not political prowess!)

If not, we get going with @rowe33.

Nope, he has that one. Brig check automagically passes.

Politics 6PP played.