Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

Discard 1 EM to move to Quorum. Draw one Quorum card.

Play this card:

Arbitrator

The Arbitrator is @rho21

Why are we risking population for a few raiders not even on the main board?

Edited Lantz, chill. :) Pretend that never happened.

They couldn’t be touched anyhow.

I’m pretty sure the President is still somehow a Cylon - welcome aboard!

Are you trying to say something? I can’t make it out.

Ok all cards have been passed out (including @rowe33’s super crisis I was unable to add earlier)

Now the regular crisis
Threat%20of%20Super%20Nova

Starting with @Knightsaber

Note the little symbol there for skill check abilities. Yes, that would do what you expect.

1 card.

@Lantz

Ugh, I’m sure I’ve seen nicer supercrises.

2 cards doing a lot of work here

@rho21

I don’t draw these colours. 0 cards @rowe33

1 card for me. @Navaronegun

2 cards.

@CraigM

watches through really good binoculars

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

It is the only way to describe the view, the plasma jets reaching tendrils out from a shrinking sun. Golden yellows faded slowly into orange, then intensified into whites and blues. A momentous time to arrive, that most precious moment of new life in the solar system, when the phoenix of the celestial ether releases a spent life, to seed the galaxy with the heavy elements possible to start the next cycle of stellar fusion.

It was a sight to behold, and one that played hell with their sensors. But, they hoped, one that would shield them from Cylon ones. It was a fine plan, one calculated by that most bright and empowered of military minds, the Cag Admiral, also going by Supreme Military Leader of the human Exodus.

It appeared to be working, until that cloaking magnetic embrace hid a deadly predator. Before they could respond, the Cylon fleet was on top of them. The Agamemnon vanished before patrols could be arranged, and the Battlestars moved to intercept the missiles.

Damn, and it was going so well. Time to buckle up, this was going to be a rough ride.

Skill cards:

Leadership 0IW,4DE
Piloting 2EM,5MF,5RI
+16
Politics 2CP
Tactics 4SP,6SfF

Total +4 Fail.The Iron Will almost made a difference, but the CP knocks it out of range. -1 population, 1 damage to Galactica or PEgasus, your choice @Navaronegun

There is a skill check ability in play, so that triggers, roll of 2, Basestar placed there. Pursuit +1, @rho21 also places two civvies

Then Heavy activation roll also 2. Places heavy there, pursuit +1 and here comes the fleet.

Jump prep +1

Bright sides.

@Knightsaber you can declare your card draw.

Pegasus takes it in the cajones.

Treachery is fine, sir.

Guh, that is brutal

Day 28: Still not CAG yet.

@Lantz

Well done, good guys! Let’s keep this party rolling!