Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

binary%20star

I guess we go here

Well there you went, and now to do stuff @Lantz

I will stay where I am and play Leadership 1XO on @Navaronegun to get him back in 2 in the AR

@Navaronegun remember that you can also launch a viper with your CAG card. I am thinking 4. Open to opinions from @rho21.

Is it insubordination or is it Mutiny?

Play:

Action 1 move
Action 2 launch
Hangar bonus action use CAG power to launch Viper
CAG bonus action play mutiny to land that viper and repair all others. Net ending no space vipers, me in AR in sector 3

L8jC4pr

PM sent, but that does not meet prerequisites

Edited above. :)

Wait, shouldn’t that also return the assault raptor to reserves also? They’re considered to be vipers for all game effects.

I hate to agree with a toaster but I think he’s right and we need you in 2.

I bounced it past @CraigM first. Await his response.

Yeah, I goofed as well. Still launching them immediately grounding is the only way to do it, the CAG action becomes irrelevant.

We’ll go with that. It gets you the 4 Mk VIIs as well.

Concur with Moderator edit above. Play through.

The word of how you got the parts to fix those vipers… it’s getting awfully turbulent out there

Unsettling%20Stories

@Lantz what do you say to the rumors the CAG stole the parts from civilian ships?

I say I gave @Navaronegun the CAG role ;)

Our morale situation isn’t amazing, but I wonder if we should just take the OR. I can’t help much obviously so what do you think @rho21 and @Navaronegun?

Morale seems dangerous. My hand may be all politics (bar those two treachery I was just handed) but I can’t pass this by myself, even without cylon interference. Recommend the OR unless you two have enough positive cards to make this worth it.

I can help, but no guarantees

@Navaronegun you have to decide as CAG, @rho21 can help and I can help a little.

Let’s do it, @CraigM

No, it’s current player chooses.

It’s Current Player chooses, what’s all the to-do here?

@Lantz is spreading disinformation from Moskva. :)