Battlestar Galactica 26: Winning the Marathon

@Knightsaber it is your turn, once you shuffle two cards into destiny.

Doesn’t that board fill up fast :)

Yeah, nuke + SP is looking very tempting.

Since this is unusual, I was curious.

Lines of Sucession

Military:
Kara, Athena, Lee, Romo, Six

President:
Lee, Romo, Athena, Kara, Six

Cag:
Athena, Kara, Lee, Romo, Six

Sorry, Knightsaber, you don’t matter.

But that ability does :)

I am really interested in it. I didn’t have a complete view of how amazing Doc’s treatment is until seeing it in play. I think Six could be a beast but it is harder to decide since it’s own turn only.

By the universal laws of BSG, it all means God Emperor Six by turn 17

All of the human-Cylon characters are last. I am not concerned.

And I can’t do squat to help the Admiral blow things up anyway, so I’ll stay where I am and draw 2 Politics please. @CraigM

It’s so disconcerting to see you avatar-ing as a leggy Blonde and not Cain. It’s tougher to deal with @rowe33 ostensibly as Kara, but visually as Tory (stupid Tory…).

That’s a good point - will try to remember to change my pic tonight!

I’d like to request either a Cigar pic or one of those “Sexy mess that puts Lee off his game” pics.

And now I fully grok Six’s Destiny ability, she draws her hand and gets to pick and choose 2 cards to keep between her hand and the top 2 Destiny cards. She doesn’t get to pick what’s on top of the Destiny deck, it shuffles. (That’s a downer).

But I get to manipulate it a little, which is a good thing. There’s still 12 cards in it right now though, so I’m not terribly useful with the ‘What’s in Destiny’ question. It’s pretty much the hot mess it always was.

If I can steal XO’s, SP’s and Treachery out of it, I will.

10 cards, we played two for the last crisis.

Oh yeah.

I maintain it’s still a hot mess full of Treachery and Piloting.

Poor Craig, having to sort through the mess of cards.

No, more like dealing with the dumpster fire aftermath that occurs when one of your main production systems is down for nearly an entire day, and the fix is a bandaid that prevents an entire continent of products from being updated.

My morning started at 6:30. Blech

Uff. Someone needs to redo the disaster planning.

Lovely?

Ok a few minutes free, here is the latest development. Human stragglers looking for safety, or Trojan Horse?
The%20Olympic%20Carrier
Starting with @Lantz